- Easy connection to Joomla in 5 minutes
- Video instruction in 2 minutes
- Free technical support + installation assistance
What CDN OptiPic does when it tries to request an image from it:
- Returns a Webp version of the image if the browser supports WebP.
- Returns a compressed (optimized) version without Webp if the browser does not support WebP.
- Caches and speeds up loading reducing the load from your hosting.
- Protects your images while maintaining attribution through EXIF and IPTC tags.
Convertation to Webp and image compression occurs in the background and does not slow down the opening of images on the browser.
If the optimized version is not yet ready at the time of the image request, the original version is returned without any processing.
What does the optimization of images on the site give:
- Speeds up the site
- Improves SEO
- Increases conversion
- Improves Google Pagespeed Insights
The current version of the plugin is available at official Joomla extension directory.