Awesome Portfolio : displays articles with different filters
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 am
Awesome Portfolio is a simple module that displays articles as portfolios based on different filters.It is a very useful and applicable extension for news website, company websites, shopping websites and other websites that work with portfolios or filterable items. The Awesome Portfolio enables you to show your articles based on different filters and items. You can set the options of this module to filter articles based on their tags, their categories or their authors.
It gains AJAX method for loading more articles to improve the performance for your website. The Awesome Portfolio is very flexible with its customizable settings.
Some Features of The Awesome Portfolio:
- Displaying articles based on tags, categories and authors
- Gainig AJAX method for loading more articles
- Easy to use
- Customizable settings
- Limiting the number of articles
- Ordering articles based on created date, modified date, published date, hits and random
- Limiting the length of article intro text
- Using a pretty style for displaying the items.
The Awesome Portfolio at Github:
The Awesome Portfolio page at JED:
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... portfolio/
https://github.com/mostafa272/Awesome-P ... /wiki/Demo
https://github.com/mostafa272/Awesome-P ... umentation