User image gallery

This forum is for extensions for Joomla! version 1.0

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kyuzumaki
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

User image gallery

Post by kyuzumaki » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a plugin to allow users to submit photos to a public gallery which must then be approved by a moderator. I am a bit confused about the available options. Loads of them seem to only allow users to have a personal gallery.

I'm basically looking for a gallery that works like the one in the php-fusion CMS.

uiroshan
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: User image gallery

Post by uiroshan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:05 pm

There are various gallery and components available for joomla you can download them using following link
http://extensions.joomla.org/index.php? ... &Itemid=35

NixieAnne
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by NixieAnne » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:47 am

kristen2012
I've been banned!

Post by kristen2012 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 am

I think Q gallery extension is the one you are looking for. There are many different gallery plugins available in joomla extension directory, which allows user to create and manage photos. There are many unique and different extension are reliable and highly resourceful. The collection of Joomla plugins are highly attractive and best with the functionality, especially for photo gallery, there are many options to choose the best.

Return to “Extensions - 1.0.x”