Time Management?

This forum is for extensions for Joomla! version 1.0

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
albeck
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Time Management?

Post by albeck » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 pm

Hello,

I was curious to know if anybody has seen / used / or implemented any kind of time management software / extension for Joomla.  An example of what I mean is:

Say I am running a company and my employees log in to the site, and they need to request for time off.  I want them to be able to see a calendar, click on the day and choose for what reason they need off (Sick, Personal, Vacation).  After they do this I receive an email or a message saying that a person is waiting on an approval for this.

If anyone could point me in to the right direction for this I would really appreciate it.  Any ideas at all.

Joomela
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Time Management?

Post by Joomela » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm not sure?.... have you used time doctor software suite?
http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/04/ ... g-software

My team has just been ordered to download it. Time Doctor could be considered as positively draconian. It records every of time worked, as well as websites like twitter. I'm personally crapping my pants using it. Is it legal in the UK to ask people to install this type of software?

not into it

timesheet
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by timesheet » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Albec,

Yes, I have some experience using a time tracking tool. My current employer use Time Clock to track all our activities and it provides in time, out time, time spent on a page/website/tool/software, etc. It also has project tracking capabilities, which includes tracking project time, cost, billing, etc. Its worth a try.

Hope this helps...

dell810
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by dell810 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:38 am

Hello,
can you suggest me a free component for J2.5?
thanks

Return to “Extensions - 1.0.x”