Joomla! 1.0.15

This forum is for extensions for Joomla! version 1.0

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
latintrans
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Joomla! 1.0.15

Post by latintrans » Sat May 12, 2012 8:25 am

I have reactivated an old webiste made in Joomla! 1.0.15, I am very happy with it not planning to ulgrade or even update.

I need to change at once in the whole content of the website the old slogan of the website for a new one that is placed in hundreds of pages.

I still remenber there was a plugin to do this but I cannot remenber its name or find it on the internet.

Anyone any idea what I am talking about and/or how can I change automatically sentences in content, metadat, and keywords in the whole website?

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Joomla! 1.0.15

Post by RussW » Sat May 12, 2012 12:43 pm

J!.0 and it's extensions are no longer supported. You will need to manually make these changes or upgrade.
Joomla! on the fabulous Sunshine Coast...
hotmango, web & print http://www.hotmango.me/
The Styleguyz https://www.thestyleguyz.com/

latintrans
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by latintrans » Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 pm

That is what I call an stupid useless and off topic reaction, as if I do not know joomla 10. x is not anymore supported.

Someone who understand that disregard joomla 10.x is not anymore supported the extensions are still to be found on the net?

Ineed to change in the whole content of the website the old slogan of the website for a new one that is placed in hundreds of pages.

The domain is still the same but its meaning is changed I need to adapt the website to the new slogan, seo, and keywords

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by RussW » Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 pm

you may call my response what you like, it makes no odds to me and it still doesn't change the fact that J!1.0 is no longer supported and that you should really be taking the time and making the effort to upgrade if you wish to be supported by either the project or extension developers.

Good luck in your endeavours...

latintrans
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by latintrans » Sun May 13, 2012 1:09 pm

you may call my response what you like.

Do not tell me!, may I that?

It makes no odds to me and it still doesn't change the fact that J!1.0 is no longer supported.

What your comment really does not change is that your off topic comment remain off topic because as I stated before the fact that J!1.0 is no longer supported is nothing new to me.

And you should really be taking the time and making the effort to upgrade if you wish to be supported by either the project or extension developers.

You seems to have personality issues, what I should be doing is none of your bussiness and I am not asking the support of anyone here in particular and much less of people like you, I ask for an opinion to who want to respond and people can give it or not it is all up to them the same way it is up to me to do whatever i want, but probably that is hard to undestand for you .

I see you responded to me in other post with an another useless resentfull comment, you really have personality issues and this reaction makes obvious you did not like my propper responce to your useless off topic comment here, that is all I can see.

That been said.

That clown nose fits the rest of you face and personality perfectly.

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by RussW » Sun May 13, 2012 1:31 pm

I do thank you for your professional opinion of my personality and will take it under advisement of a more informed authority.

In the mean-time I will be sure and not enter in to any further posts or issues posted by yourself in order to save you any further embarrassment of entering in to another personal attack or the need to engage your brain for anything else but self-indulgent fantasies of grandur.

I wish you well in your endeavours with your site and quest to maintain a Joomla! 1.0 infrastructure.

latintrans
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by latintrans » Sun May 13, 2012 4:45 pm

RussW wrote:I do thank you for your professional opinion of my personality and will take it under advisement of a more informed authority.

In the mean-time I will be sure and not enter in to any further posts or issues posted by yourself in order to save you any further embarrassment of entering in to another personal attack or the need to engage your brain for anything else but self-indulgent fantasies of grandur.

I wish you well in your endeavours with your site and quest to maintain a Joomla! 1.0 infrastructure.
Your post and you are the alive picture of all affectations and resentments human can suffer from, I feel pity for the people who for one reason or another have to deal with such a weird and unpleasant character as you.

Whatever you say it remains the same as I stated before, your meaningless post was off topic.

Obviously you do not like that I point out to the emptiness, silliness, and this time aggression of your posts which weird enough you seem to regard as "authoritative information".

Now you pretend to twist with your distorted comment my logical reaction on your silly posts as a personal attack. Yes you can imagine how "embarrassed" I am to point out your off topic comments and veiled resentments.

Whatever or whoever you think you are and whatever you think you have to teach others Take your authoritarianism, veiled resentments, and aggressions somewhere else in the forum, you are like a fly on a white canvas here.

RussW
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by RussW » Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

ok whatever... Personal attacks on my character and personality aside, what part of my response was off-topic?

- This is the J!1.0 forum, your post was regarding J!1.0 ~ response was stating the current "J!1.0" support status ~ tick
- A statement was made regarding how to achieve a goal ~ response provides an opinion on that process ~ tick
- A relevant recommendation to upgrade was offered ~ providing a more secure, safe and modern approach ~ tick

OH..! Look..! the first off-topic item in the thread.... not posted by me, hmmmmm I wonder who might have posted that?
- Original poster doesn't like answer because it doesn't suit their desire ~ becomes rude and makes a personal attack ~ off-topic

- Respondent finds the OP's attitude & response entertainingly childish & pathetic ~ gets bored with OP & suggests, rather than entering into "personal attacks" that the OP can report me if they so desire (it's the little orange "!" in the lower right corner, if you didn't know)

Again, I'll say...
I wish you well in your endeavours with your site and quest to maintain a Joomla! 1.0 infrastructure, have a nice day, as they say....

latintrans
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by latintrans » Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm

RussW wrote:

In the mean-time I will be sure and not enter in to any further posts or issues posted by yoursself.
Clown.

Return to “Extensions - 1.0.x”