RSForms

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
vinnythefish
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

RSForms

Post by vinnythefish » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Good Evening all,

I'm trying to add a background image to a specific field in an RSFORMS form.

Example of the background image would be a blank license plate / registration plate from a vehicle, so effectively they would be typing upon the license plate.
Is it possible to add a background image to a specific field, also making the background colour of that particular field transparent. If so, how can I do this please?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Thanks

Vinny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: RSForms

Post by sozzled » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Thanks for a really good question. :)

Yes, it's possible to add a background image to a HTML element (e.g. a form field on a website) using CSS. The general principle is explained here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/884 ... ound-image (or perhaps, see http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/index.html? ... background).

Not specifically a matter relating to RS Forms or any other extension or even any specific version of Joomla. It's just a "standard" CSS technique. If you know the element (class or ID) then you can apply the rule specifically to that element. I could give you more specific instructions if I saw the website page on my browser.

FYI, J! 1.5 is dead and you use it at your own risk!

Hope this helps. :)

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”