Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity are not working anymore

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Phala
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity are not working anymore

Post by Phala » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:17 pm

Hello Joomlers,

I'm owner of an old website, where I'm using Joomla 1.5.26j ( i know is very old, and I'm trying to build up something new in 4.2.6, but I'm struggling with interfcae and time... :-[ )

In the website I've created a form, with ChronoForms V3.1 RC5.5, and the data were going to fill a table created with ChronoConnectivity_V2_RC3 with plugin ChronoForms_Plugin_V3.1_RC5.2, but everything is not going again.

I've removed the extension, but I'm not able to install it again: for Chronoconnctivity i see "ERROR LOADING FEED DATA" and for Chronoforms i see the same "ERROR LOADING FEED DATA"

Someone could try to help me? Consider that I'm not too much expert...

Thanks

Paolo

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Chronoforms and Chronoconnectivity are not working anymore

Post by AMurray » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:18 pm

Modern chronoforms is designed only for J3, j4 j5, not 1.5.

Given you're using a long obsolete Joomla (you said it yourself) it's doubtful anyone (including the Chronforms developers) can give you any advice on something close to 15 years old.

That said, we're probably going to need a lot more information. See if you can enable the PHP error reporting and debug (you probably need to do that through the configuration.php file, or in your web hosting control panel).

What surprises me is that you have a web host willing to run PHP 5.3 in order to keep Joomla 1.5 running.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”