Joenet wrote:No, seems you have not read everything. Otherwise you would have seen this
(3. Preparing for configuration):
2. If you plan to enable guests (visitors, unregistered users...) to post comments:
- Create special 'Guest user', who will become (from Joomla's point of view) Author of all comments, created by different guests (guests are not themselves registered users of Joomla!). Joomla! doesn't have built-in 'Guest user account' (Guest user) to impersonate guests, so you have to create such user yourself:
e.g. (in the backend menu->'Site'->'User Manager'->Click 'New' button) create user with 'Name'='Guest user' and 'Username'='guest'.
- Guest user has to be in the Author group.
- If you plan to edit comments with Joomla! built-in editor, this 'Guest user' should be enabled.
Just for testing, when I enabled guests to publish comments, it worked. But, when I login the problem appears again, no yvcomment is displaying!!
Also, I don't want to enable guest to publish any comments, only the registered users.