On my local installation, I can install extensions just fine.
Using the version up on my web host at http://bceboosterclub.org/bcbc , I get the following when I try to install an extension.
* JFolder::create: ??Could not create directory??
* •Warning! - Failed to move file•
At this point, several hours later, I feel like I've tried just about everything.
- with/without FTP enabled
- with/without Legacy
- with/without debug enabled
- double checked the tmp path in the configuration
- made my whole Joomla subdirectory Writeable
I don't see the file showing up in the tmp directory. Is that a clue? Where else can I look for better error information? There's nothing good revealed with debug enabled, and nothing in the logs. Any direction greatly appreciated.