Jumi - the set of custom code extensions

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Jumi - the set of custom code extensions

Post by MarHaj » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:23 am

I'm trying to convert over to Joomla and very worried I might lose any ranking, but I need Joomla for all the new and powerful features just finding it very hard to position stuff exactly the same in Joomla and get these things to work in the same way. What do you think?
Huh. Not easy task.
.htaccess redirect?
Computerbarry, try to find the answer in the forums that deal with migrating to Joomla. I read threads on these topics the other day.
...do I need to place them in the .XML file?
I do not understand the question. Can you be more specific please?
Yes but all the articles and blog layouts etc still get wrapped in a <table>?
This was just an example saying in Joomla you can make not only general template (index.php) but you can make a template for the content: articles, blog layout, category lists, ... There are really great amount of templates there. Free and paid. Some of them, I really think, should be tableless. There is a forum on templates here: http://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=466
will this be just a basic upgrade?
As to the component and a module, yes.
As to the Jumi plugin no. It will bring new plugin syntax. That enables to put the code directly into the articles. There are many user requiring this feature. Current tests are encouraging. Works with TinyMCE, FCK, JCE wysiwyg editors and nowysiwyg editor very well. And you can switch between them without problems.
All current Jumi plugin possibilities (including files, including component records, ...) are preserved.
As to the release date? The plan is February.

And thank you, Computerbarry, for your thanks and support.
MarHaj

computerbarry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by computerbarry » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Huh. Not easy task.
.htaccess redirect?
a know I'm trying to keep all the important pages the same regrading the URL
...do I need to place them in the .XML file?
what I mean is if I use any external files on my index.php which would generally be part of the template, do I need to include these files in the sites/template .xml file, I read somewhere all files must be included?
There is a forum on templates here: viewforum.php?f=466
yes I 'll look into this might need a bit more work or might just have to settle for a few tables in my code here and there, thanks.
As to the component and a module, yes.
As to the Jumi plugin no. It will bring new plugin syntax.
sounds good, what i also mean is if I or anybody else has a site with a load of jumi components/modules/plugins and then delete the jumi extension or just upgrade like you say, will these jumi components/modules/plugins still be available or will you have to re create them? if that makes sense?

-------------------------

One last problem, now that I have the jumi components working, linking to these components from menu links or creating my own article links to the components works fine... but what is the process to link from one jumi components to the other when both hold a load of PHP code and passing over querys between them?

example I have a component/page called photos which querys the DB and displays a load of thumbnail photos, each thumbnail then has a link to photo/photoname (the photo component/page) how can I get this to work? You said some time back that each component/module or article can only be accessed if it has a link to it, is this classed as a link? getting a bit confusing I know but if you have an idea what am talking about thanks.

Another example
My old site has a .htaccess which converts...
photos.php
RewriteRule ^/?photos/([-a-zA-Z_]+)/([0-9-]+)$ photos.php?event_id=$1&date=$2 [L]
which is something like http://www.example.com/photos/eventname/12-02-2008

Joomla Site
photos (jumi compoenet)
how do I make this component work the same as the above?

photos/eventname/12-02-2008 then links to what ever photo is selected and shown on photo/photoname everything works fine on my old site just can't get my head around how this is supposed to work with jumi components, this is my main concern now as the site is based around these photo albums and displaying them from the right dates and events, once I understand how this works everything else will fall into place :) ??

Also the <title> tag of the photo component/page has <?php echo $row['caption'] ?> which displays the caption of whatever photo is selected on the browsers page title. how is this done?
And thank you, Computerbarry, for your thanks and support.
Your Welcome MarHaj and thanks again :)

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:08 pm

if I use any external files on my index.php which would generally be part of the template, do I need to include these files in the sites/template .xml file, I read somewhere all files must be included?
It depends.
If you want to make a template for the distribution (and installation, then yes). If the template is for your own use only, then no, you need not. You can upload them manually without mentioning them in the xml.
Will these be still available or will you have to re create them? if that makes sense?
As Hamlet said: "This is the Question".
I do not know the answer. The transition is personal decision of each Jumi user.
but what is the process to link from one jumi components to the other when both hold a load of PHP code and passing over querys between them?
If I understand well it's simple. Every Jumi component item (application) has its own URL address. You can deduce URL from item ID (XX) in the list (href= "index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX). So within one Jumi component page you can make a link to another page etc., etc.
MarHaj

computerbarry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by computerbarry » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:24 pm

:) As Hamlet said: "This is the Question".
I do not know the answer. thanks

Ok I'll try and make this a bit more understandable.

1st jumi component - index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX which equals /photos (when my seo is enabled)
each photo on this first component has a link to 2nd jumi component which equals /photo (when my seo is enabled)
example: photo/12345, photo/12353545, photo/435594859 and so on should display in the url
but this second component index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX .... so when i try and view a photo from 1st to 2nd component it just shows blank and sometimes the white and red error box???
If I understand well it's simple. Every Jumi component item (application) has its own URL address. You can deduce URL from item ID (XX) in the list (href= "index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX). So within one Jumi component page you can make a link to another page etc., etc.
Yes I understand this and have no trouble but I need to pass over a some variables from 1st comp to 2nd comp, thats were index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX is confusing me?

my links from the old site look like this
<a href="photos.php?event_id='.$row[event_id].'&date='.$row[date]).'>
then
<a href="photo/' . $row['photo_id'] . '">
now with jumi
<a href= "index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=XX>

can you see my problem?

Update ;D

ok Ive now inserted <a href="index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5&photo_id=' . $row['photo_id'] . '">

I didn't realize that everything has to come from index.php

simply replaced photos.php with index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5 working ok which shows the url as:

http://www.example.com/photos/photo?photo_id=06110834
the below also works if I manually delete photos/
http://www.example.com/photo?photo_id=06110834
it should be (what i'm aiming for)
http://www.example.com/photo/06110834

quick recap
1st component = photos/ (which holds the link below) index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=4
2nd component = photo/ (index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5)

so how do I alter
<a href="index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5&photo_id=' . $row['photo_id'] . '">
to display
instead of

Any ideas thanks MarHaj 8)

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by edo888 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 am

ACCIDENTAL POST
Last edited by edo888 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Best regards, Edvard Ananyan
https://gtranslate.com - GTranslate - Multilingual Website Solutions

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by edo888 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:34 am

cvharrison wrote:
MarHaj wrote:
I tried uninstalling Jumi and reinstalling it multiple time in hopes of solving the problem, but it didn't work. Please let me know if I can provide you with more information.
Charlie, thanks for the information about your setup.
Everything seems to be OK for me.
I will discuss the problem with Edvard where can be the source. It is probably the same thing as Computerbarry above. Database.

So is anyone experiencing the same problem I am?

Thanks,

Charlie
Hi Charlie,

Could you post here your PHP info, which you can get from
Admin -> Help -> System Info -> PHP Information

If you can contact your hosting provider and ask them how you can
view your php error/access logs it would be better. Try to access the
page which gives you 500 Internal Server Error and see what is in the
bottom of error log file.

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am

so how do I alter
<a href="index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5...">
to display
instead
Computerbarry, I know .htaccess url rewriting only. It is covered in apache mod_rewrite manuals.

Rem: I think you can pass variables from 1st comp to 2nd comp by standard global PHP variables. I mean $_POST or $_SESSION variables. No need to make an exchange of data by URL ($_GET) only.
MarHaj

computerbarry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by computerbarry » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 pm

I know .htaccess url rewriting only. It is covered in apache mod_rewrite manuals.
Yes I'm familiar with the mod_rewrite rules, thats why I mentioned in previous post will I need to add my own to Joomla's external .htaccess file, I just assumed Joomla took care of everything like it does when you select friendly url's in the global config, so I you saying to refine things a little further I will need to add rewrite rules myself?

This is what I have from the old site, how should I alter this then now for joomla now we use index.php:
RewriteRule ^/?photo/([0-9]+)$ photo.php?photo_id=$1 [L]

Just one thing that is puzzling me is; why the photos component still stays in the url when I link to the 2nd photo/ component?

Like before:

http://www.example.com/photos/photo?photo_id=06110834 - is what shows when I follow the link the link should be with out photos/

http://www.example.com/photo?photo_id=06110834 - which works and also shows my extra module which I assigned to the photo component, but when it first loads because /photos/ is present the extra module doesn't show until I delete photos/ from the url manually

so why does it still think were working with the first component, if that makes sense MarHaj?

Quick recap - Both work and show the exact photos no problem, but again why is the photos component still here if we've now linked to the 2nd ?
http://www.example.com/photo?photo_id=06110834

also if I delete the url manually so it looks like http://example.com/photo?06110814 just for testing purposes that is, it shows an error:

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

and again for test purposes but this is what I' aiming for, the main reason for my psots: http://example.com/photo/06110814
404 - The Jumi Application is Unpublished or Removed

Cheers :)
Last edited by computerbarry on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sjemmett
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sjemmett » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Passing variables to Jumi

In the "Jumi for Joomla 1.5" usage guide, in the section about calling an application (page 2 as I recall) there is the statement:

The rule for link creation is simple: index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=xxx

It is possible to pass and additional variables (beyond fileid) to com_jumi?

Thanks

Steve

sjemmett
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sjemmett » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm

(Apparently I've been posting incorrectly! Let me try again)

PDF not rendering correctly in Joomla after a php call to mySQL using Jumi

I have the following Jumi application:

<?php
$username = 'myname';
$password = 'mypassword';
$database = 'mydb';
$host= 'myhost';
mysql_connect($host,$username,$password);
@mysql_select_db($database) or die("No Joy");
$query ="Select id, title, article_id, type, pdf from x_ws_preview";
$result = mysql_query($query);
$num = mysql_numrows($result);
mysql_close();
echo "<b> Number of rows = $num</b><hr>";
$i=0;
while ($i<$num) {
$id = mysql_result($result, $i, "id");
$title = mysql_result($result, $i, "title");
$a_id = mysql_result($result, $i, "article_id");
$type = mysql_result($result, $i, "type");
$pdf = mysql_result($result, $i, "pdf");
echo "<b>$id $title $a_id $type</b><hr>";
//header("Content-type: application/pdf");
//echo "<b>$pdf</b><hr>";
$i++;
}
?>

In an article, I have a link to this code using index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=3. When I select the link in the article, the appropriate display is returned.

Next, I take the same code as above and modify it to select a particular record and just display the pdf--

<?php
$username = 'myname';
$password = 'mypassword';
$database = 'mydb';
$host= 'myhost';
mysql_connect($host,$username,$password);
@mysql_select_db($database) or die("No Joy");
$query ="Select id, title, article_id, type, pdf from x_ws_preview where id = 3";
$result = mysql_query($query);
//$num = mysql_numrows($result);
mysql_close();
//echo "<b> Number of rows = $num</b><hr>";
$i=0;
//while ($i<$num) {
//$id = mysql_result($result, $i, "id");
//$title = mysql_result($result, $i, "title");
//$a_id = mysql_result($result, $i, "article_id");
//$type = mysql_result($result, $i, "type");
$pdf = mysql_result($result, $i, "pdf");
//echo "<b>$id $title $a_id $type</b><hr>";
header("Content-type: application/pdf");
echo "<b>$pdf</b><hr>";
//$i++;
//}
?>

Now, when I try the article link, I get the binary display of the pdf - it is not rendered correctly.

If I take this code and put in into a test.php file and place test.php directly into my website url, the pdf is rendered correctly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Steve

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Now, when I try the article link, I get the binary display of the pdf - it is not rendered correctly. If I take this code and put in into a test.php file and place test.php directly into my website url, the pdf is rendered correctly.
Steve,
just an idea:
What about to save your script into a file and call it from application?
Jumi component processes script that is written into it and the script that is saved in a file differently. And maybe it can make different pdf rendering.
MarHaj

sjemmett
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sjemmett » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:19 pm

MarHaj wrote:
Now, when I try the article link, I get the binary display of the pdf - it is not rendered correctly. If I take this code and put in into a test.php file and place test.php directly into my website url, the pdf is rendered correctly.
Steve,
just an idea:
Jumi component processes script that is written into it and the script that is saved in a file differently. And maybe it can make different pdf rendering.
I will give that a try and see what happens.

Steve

sjemmett
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sjemmett » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Jumi component processes script that is written into it and the script that is saved in a file differently. And maybe it can make different pdf rendering.[/quote]

I will give that a try and see what happens.

Steve[/quote]

No joy, the pdf still does not render correctly.

Steve

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by edo888 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 am

sjemmett wrote:Passing variables to Jumi

In the "Jumi for Joomla 1.5" usage guide, in the section about calling an application (page 2 as I recall) there is the statement:

The rule for link creation is simple: index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=xxx

It is possible to pass and additional variables (beyond fileid) to com_jumi?

Thanks

Steve
Yes you can add more parameters if you want. After that you can access them from your application with JRequest::getVar('name')
or $_GET['name'] . You can see manual of JRequest class in api.joomla.org and use Joomla Framework if you want.

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 am

A week ago I have published this:
MarHaj wrote:I have just published at Jumi blog article on "How to become successful developer in less then 5 minutes".
I think it is quite instructive...
I have to say Joomla! JED team reacted above my expectations. I have to say that it is not so easy to "Become successful developer in less then 5 minutes" when JED team is watching, caring and doing.
Good! Really Good!
MarHaj

computerbarry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by computerbarry » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Been at this for over a week now

The stage I'm at:

Both links work.
<a href="index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=5">
as you can see I've removed option=com_jumi... and replaced it with Itemid (which is the id of the jumi comp..)
<a href="index.php?Itemid=8"> so instead of fileid I used Itemid without option=com_jum

If both links work why does Itemid=.. work on its own and why do people insist on using option=com_jum & fileid.. in the links if what I've just shown also works, or am I missing something?
Just reread some posts again, so what I'm doing above is right then?

Another problem 8) :

By following this link by using the example above
<a href="index.php?Itemid=8&photo_id='.$row['photo_id'].'">
my url now looks like
http://www.example.com/photo?photo_id=12030823
which shows the photo ok

but I need http://www.example.com/photo/12030823
so how do I remove ?photo_id=
or at least photo_id= to show
http://www.example.com/photo?12030823

Whats wrong with my rewrite rule?
RewriteRule ^/?index/([0-9-]+)$ index.php?photo?&photo_id=$1 [L]

Do I need 'option=com_jumi..' or 'Itemid' in here somewhere?

Please Help, thank you!
Barry 8)
Last edited by computerbarry on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

funa
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by funa » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:05 am

After some experience with the Jumi package I must admit it works flawlessly! Just one small problem: I am using Jumi component to create dynamic pages. I can not use Joomla caching because then this Jumi component defaults to one single (cached) page. Is there a way to prevent Joomla from caching Jumi components?

Thanks

funa
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by funa » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 am

I am sorry I have to report another problem with Jumi component:

When I turn on Joomla GZip compression it works fine except for the pages generated with the Jumi component where I get error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Any idea how to fix this?

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by edo888 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm

funa wrote:I am sorry I have to report another problem with Jumi component:

When I turn on Joomla GZip compression it works fine except for the pages generated with the Jumi component where I get error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Any idea how to fix this?
funa,

I turned on GZip and it worked fine for me. Can you see default hello-jumi page when GZip is on?
Could you try to view the page with different browser, I just googled the error and it seems that it's a Firefox problem, something with encodings I guess.

edo888
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by edo888 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

funa wrote:After some experience with the Jumi package I must admit it works flawlessly! Just one small problem: I am using Jumi component to create dynamic pages. I can not use Joomla caching because then this Jumi component defaults to one single (cached) page. Is there a way to prevent Joomla from caching Jumi components?

Thanks
funa,

Could you post here your jumi app here? I have no problems with Joomla cache either.

virtism
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by virtism » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Helo ,
I am stuck with this problem .
I installed jumi as a component/plugin/module . It works fine as a component and a module but it doesnt works as a plugin . ( I want to include code into article) .

I checked all guidelines on jumi site {jumi [ls.php]} where ls.php is in root directory , however it simply shows me the same output {jumi [ls.php]}. I have doubly checked that plugin is enabled .

I uninstalled jumi and tried sourcer , that is also giving me same result . {source}js code{/source} . It simply outputs {source}{/source} .

The editor skips all content . when i click on save or apply , so next time there's only source left . Same is the case with jumi .

Tried JCE / TinyMce , same result .
Using joomla 1.5.8 .

I reinstalled jumi , but to no avail ..

if anyone can help

Thanks .

funa
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by funa » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 pm

edo888, thanks for answers. I have solved the "cache" problem. It was not the Jumi but some custom code modules with PHP code. After switching cache off for those modules everything works fine.

Regarding GZip compression: The problem is present in ALL browsers (tested in IE6, FF3, Chrome) and is related to my Jumi component application. All other pages work fine.

You helped me a lot, thanks.

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 am

...it simply shows me the same output {jumi [ls.php]}, ...source}js code{/source} . It simply outputs {source}{/source}, ...
Virtism,
The first reason why curly bracket {...} plugins do not work can be in a template. It was reported that some of rockettheme templates behave like this. If you are user of this template switch, just for a test, to the most standard one rhuk_milkyway template.
The second reason may be found in the new security measures introduced to Joomla! 1.5.8 and above. Go (as admin) to the content, article manager, parameters. In the popup box you will see Filtering options below. Try for a test these settings: public frontend, blacklist default, filter tags none, filter attributes none. If it would work you can make fine adjustment then.
MarHaj

fdamore
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Jumi - include php

Post by fdamore » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:16 am

Hi,
I'm try to use jumi and I need help about include files in my custom code.

I have a php applications that use a lot of sentence like this:

Code: Select all

include "../include_dbconn.php";
I try to use Jumi component in two ways:

1) move all code under joomla\components\com_jumi\files and calling my app by Jumi Pathname (in Jumi Application window):

in this way I got way return me an error like this:
Warning: include(../include_dbconn.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ....ecc.
Is it possible to set Jumi root in order to avoid this problem?

2) in Jumi application window insert an <iframe> in the "custom Script" section with src to my code (http://localhost....).

Code: Select all

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function calcHeight()
{
  //find the height of the internal page
  var the_height=
       document.getElementById('my_iframe').contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight;

//change the height of the iframe
  document.getElementById('my_iframe').height=the_height;
}
//-->

</script>

<iframe name="my_iframe" onLoad="calcHeight();" style="overflow:visible;" scrolling="no" width=100%  id="my_iframe" src="http://localhost/Sito/map/map.php?cid=2" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
with iframe I have resizing height problems because I don't want scrollbar and my pages got different height

Can you help me?
Tks

virtism
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by virtism » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:49 pm

cool Marhaj ,

thanks a lot , it was the security issue with joomla 1.5.8 .

However does the new setting have any drawback on site security ?

Thanks again

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Is it possible to set Jumi root in order to avoid this problem?
We forgot to include this feature to the component ver 2.0.1. We are about to have it available in the next Jumi release.
with iframe I have resizing height problems because I don't want scrollbar and my pages got different height
Well it is standard problem. You can find some information about dealing with it here.
MarHaj

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 pm

... it was the security issue with joomla 1.5.8. However does the new setting have any drawback on site security ?
I am not an expert on security issues. Read the original article from development team here and here please. There are many threads about it in the Joomla! forums too.
MarHaj

computerbarry
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by computerbarry » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Computerbarry, I know .htaccess url rewriting only. It is covered in apache mod_rewrite manuals.
Yes my rewrite rules work outside of Joomla, but everything changes when Jumi is involved how/what? goes in the rewrite rule?

By following this link by using the example above
<a href="index.php?Itemid=8&photo_id='.$row['photo_id'].'">
my url now looks like
http://www.example.com/photo?photo_id=12030823
which shows the photo ok

but I need http://www.example.com/photo/12030823
so how do I remove ?photo_id=
or at least photo_id= to show
http://www.example.com/photo?12030823

Whats wrong with my rewrite rule?
RewriteRule ^/?index/([0-9-]+)$ index.php?photo?&photo_id=$1 [L]

Do I need 'option=com_jumi..' or 'Itemid' in here somewhere?

If I remove photo_id= manually from the url so it shows example.com/photo?12030823
it gives the error
Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.
what doe this mean?

If I remove ?photo_id= manually from the url so it shows example.com/photo/12030823
it gives the error
404 - The Jumi Application is Unpublished or Removed
Can anybody help with this? Thanks

MarHaj
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by MarHaj » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 am

Computerbarry,
seems nobody knows the answer in this thread. It is really specific developer's question.

Maybe you could try to find answer in another forum. There has to be someone who knows. Or you could be inspired with url redirection extensions here: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... edirection
MarHaj

ghazal
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by ghazal » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi,
pdf related pb
setting any code (php or html) through the application or with a linked file
when clicking on the regular pdf icon in Articles
* locally, I get this error
libraries/tcpdf/unicode_data.php on line 16467

* online, with several different servers (all Linux/Apache based)
it launches a pdf file (titleofthearticle.pdf) to download whose downloading never ends

Hope it helps

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”