GTranslate problems

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
LAMF
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

GTranslate problems

Post by LAMF » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 am

I have big problems with my site, http://www.lmiab.se and GTranslate Pro.
When I click on any of the languages flags to translate an article I get this error message:
Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId : ID=3643.V2_Soap.Translate.1368F8C9 in /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(216): gtranslate() #3 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Array) #4 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #7 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #8 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #9 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php( in /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100
How can I solve this?
Is there anyone who can tell what the core of the problem is by looking at the error message?
The only problem or conflict if there is any such is that I have installed and been using Mobile Joomla since about a month, but I am not sure when the translationproblems started so if it is a conflict between Mobile Joomla and GTranslate is nothing that I can tell.... Tried to run it on localhost but removing Mobile Joomla didn't solve that.

Any kind of suggestion would be highly appreciated....
Last edited by LAMF on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LAMF
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: GTranslate problems

Post by LAMF » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 pm

It's solved, got an upgrade from the developer and now it works fine.

andrewkfletcher
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: GTranslate problems

Post by andrewkfletcher » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

In the Gtranslate Module, there are two check boxes for sub domain URL structure. I clicked both to on and the problem / conflict with not being able to scroll on mobile devices was corrected.

Hope this helps a few people with the same problems I had. ;D

Kind regards

Andrew

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”