SIG Pro not working showing tags only HELP!!!!

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
wakjoomla
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

SIG Pro not working showing tags only HELP!!!!

Post by wakjoomla » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm

It was working fine for about a year. I had to donwload everything from my host docs due to some security issues. Cleaned everything uploaded back to htdocs and bum! No pictures at all. Tags with an error:
"There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery PRO plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/stories/artofballet/art"
When I go to article manager to check the link it looks like before:
{gallery}artofballet/art{/gallery}

I checked on SmartFTP if the folders are correct - yes they correct.
I checked the plugin make sure is enable - yes it is.
I checked plugin's Root folder for image galleries - it is - images/stories

I don't understand why it is not working.
Anybody have and idea?

PLEASE!!!!
HELP!!!!

siCk_BoY_
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: SIG Pro not working showing tags only HELP!!!!

Post by siCk_BoY_ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 am

I have the same problem as other users. I get an error

Code: Select all

There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/stories/z-zycia-przedszkola/dz._kapusty
and

Code: Select all

Warning: imagejpeg(/home/mp3_sekretariat/www/cache/jw_sig/jw_sig_cache_6fcf7be8f3_img_2358.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mp3_sekretariat/www/plugins/content/jw_sig/includes/helper.php on line 152
Gallery does not display correctly.
Can anyone help me?
URL mp3.lubaczow.pl and the address of a sample article with a gallery http://www.mp3.lubaczow.pl/z-zycia-prze ... pusty.html.

Unfortunately, this is an old version of Joomla 1.5.26. This is not my site.
The owner turned to me with a request to correct the problem. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”