MP3 player progress bar not showing

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
steveml01
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

MP3 player progress bar not showing

Post by steveml01 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Joomla 1.5.28

Hi,

I'm currently having a problem whereby the MP3 plugin (Rapid1Pixelout Pro) is no longer displaying the progress bar and track remaining time. When a user wishes to listen to a track demo (via clicking on the track title) the player plays the demo correctly, however where there would normally be a progress bar the word 'connecting' appears. As such the user cannot pause, stop or skip through the playback of the track

I've checked this using a few different browsers, with the same result from each.

Some months ago the website was migrated to Siteground and I noticed this problem at the time, but was able to resolve it by amending certain caching options. All worked fine and the progress bar displayed correctly until a couple of weeks ago, when Siteground's supercache facility began to show database error messages on the website. The database error problem has been resolved, but unfortunately I cannot now get the MP3 player to display the progress bar or track time whichever caching options I select. :(

Siteground's tech guys were really helpful, but ultimately they were unable to identify the cause of the MP3 player problem.

The website in question is Steves Trax Backing Tracks. I'm not sure if it's ok to post a website link on the forum, but can do so if it's acceptable.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. :)

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”