components not editable via Joomfish solutions

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
starline
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

components not editable via Joomfish solutions

Post by starline » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi everybody again.
I try to find a solution for the bits of words that JoomFish can not be directly translated.
So there is language selector drop down menu,in english, spanish and the last one in french.
I have translated in french most of the parts of the web by the editable JoomFish options in TRANSLATION,but there are some that it does not come up,despite that I have installed in the JoomFish module, the zip file virtuemart.zip from this link http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomfi ... age_id=395 .
Below are words or lines that in the FR ,french Joom Fish translation does not appear:
1.the Login menu
2.virtuemart
"Your cart is currently empty"
"You save"
"Quantity"
Navigation between products as "Start ,Prev,Next ,End"
"Recently Viewed Products"

So I need to know what alternative options are out there,I believe there are more cases like mine.
Thanks in advance to anyone who will contribuite to solve this post!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by imanickam on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved the topic from the forum Language - Joomla! 1.5 to the forum Extensions - Joomla! 1.5

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”