Zoo Team Page is not showing new entries

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Ridgeline
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Zoo Team Page is not showing new entries

Post by Ridgeline » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Hello, Im just learning Joomla! and been trying to update our "Team" page. The admin section where we add more team or employees to show on our website says ZOO developed by Yootheme, anyway our Joomla! version is 1.5.26 and when I add a new entry the new entries don't show up, but if I edit an existing entry that will show when published. I even created a new user, to see if that had anything to do with it, and it did not.
Is something wrong with our extension or software? Is there a way to update this part of the program?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Kevin

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Zoo Team Page is not showing new entries

Post by gws » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Your website is extremely vulnerable and hasn't been updated in years, the latest version is 3.8. You really should update ASAP which may well fix your issues but check your version of Zoo and see if it is up to date.
See https://docs.joomla.org/Joomla_1.5_to_3 ... _Migration

Ridgeline
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Zoo Team Page is not showing new entries

Post by Ridgeline » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Thank you, we are in the works of upgrading. I will check that out, thought maybe it might be an issue with permissions too, but I'll check. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”