Rewards Component --> Community Contributed.

travisdh
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Rewards Component --> Community Contributed.

Post by travisdh » Mon May 12, 2008 3:35 am

Call to All Component Creators / Programmers.

Good afternoon all, and apologies if i have placed this in the wrong section... Feel Free to move it to the right place if needed.

Its no secret i am a huge fan of Joomla, i think it is one of the most user friendly and powerful CMS solutions out there, and with the huge range of Extensions available i think it will only continue to grow into the future. I think that one thing as a feature it has really been missing is a points like system. With any site or community the stumbling block is often encouraging people to contribute to the site or the community, with that in mind i looked at getting a already created component 'Karma' Modified to suit my needs which at the time was to reward users for contributing to the community by awarding them x points for task y which is settable through the component interface.

The actual component (programed by Marc Galang) is very smart in the way it works, by utilizing a mambot which checks using the onsubmit event which task has occured in the component window, and how many points should be assigned to that user for that task. It also keeps a log of points awarded and description. This was one of the great components (in my view) that could really help the community as a whole, however as one can imagine there are thousands of components out there which could really benefit by utilizing this component to award users for using their components on another persons site.

The biggest problem i have is lack of knowledge and time, but i would like to express that there is alot of interest in a component like this , I have heard so many users in different sites suggest something like this is set up, and reality is that the component is really on its way, but it has about done as much at the moment as i feel i can do with it. So i thought in the spirit of true GPL it should be passed onto the community and hopefully others can intergrate it into their components, that way the whole community can benefit from it.

If anyone can help with this component please feel free to do so, any help at all is appreciated and would benefit the community a whole heap. This applies to anyone who wants to extend the interface, neaten up the component, and most importantly to component programmers, there are a few components out there (parainvite etc) that have the ability to interface with the points component in some way or another, but it would be great it others (Groupjive, CB, Sobi2, jReviews, really any component) extended themselves to allow points to be awarded for tasks within their components.

I have attached the component on here, there is a readme that talks about the classes available, you can really easily call a class to add or remove points from a user, so look into it and if you can help in some way please feel free to do so.

Thanks again for all your help guys and i hope as a community we can help this component grow and create a user rewarded community.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
New Project coming shortly, a new management platform for the home.... powered by Joomla!, will post more information shortly and may need testers :)

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Rewards Component --> Community Contributed.

Post by smappler » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:58 pm

hi travis, i think this type of component is an absolute necessity in a community environment and your component looks very promising.

a few things:

Im trying to give out points for when a user submits content through the front end using jp submissionary, is there any way to only award points after adminstration has published the article. this prevents users from spamming to just gain points. Also where abouts should the code be placed to award points?

2nd thing. Is there any way this can be incorperated into puarcade, so if someone gets a high score they are given points and if they have the top score they receive more points?

thanks again!

Sam.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

Hi,
I have had this component (karma2) implemented on my site for approximately eight months now. Inside the file botpoints.php, I simply changed the component name and tasks to my configuration (I will post it up here for review if anyone should like to see it). The only downside for me is that because each component needs to include a "task" function, I can't associate the points to work with certain components, etc. I am not 100% literate in PHP, and so I don't exactly know how to implement the addpoints call. I am willing to work with others to show you how the system works on my site, and if anyone could help me add additional components, etc, it would be greatly appreciated....in other words, I help you, you help me :D . If you want to see karma2 in action, you can go to http://www.digitalremarks.com ,sign up for an account, and see how it works. Currently I have it set to award points for poll voting (standard joomla poll component), content submission (using JaSubmit 2.0 for this, now known as jpsubmissionary I believe), and commenting (mxcomment). The call to add points for registering and forum posting is already included in the standard component, so luckily, I didn't need to add this.

Monique
Vows made in storms are forgotten in calm.

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm

hi,
could you tell me where and what you added to the jpsubmissionary code?

many thanks,

Sam.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:49 am

smappler wrote:hi,
could you tell me where and what you added to the jpsubmissionary code?

many thanks,

Sam.

Hi,
Note that I'm using JaSubmit, and not jpsubmissionary, so I am not sure if the same rules apply since jpsubmissionary is the upgraded version.
Look for the file botpoints.php located under /mambots/system
For jpsubmissionary, it should look like this:

Code: Select all

} else if($option == "com_ja_submit" && $task == "great"){
if ($my->gid < 1) {
return 0;
}

$id = mosGetParam($_POST, 'id', 0);

if(!$id){
$points = getConfPoints("content");

$rows = getUser($my->id);

$var = 0;
$total = 0;
if(count($rows)){
$row=$rows[0];

$var += $row->var_karma;
$total += $row->total_karma;
}

$var += $points;
$total += $points;

if(count($rows)){
$sql = "update `#__karma_tb` set `var_karma` = '$var', `total_karma` = '$total' where `user_id` = '$my->id'";
} else {
$sql = "insert into `#__karma_tb` values ('$my->id', '$var', '$total')";
}

$database->setQuery($sql);
$database->query();

//log points
logPoints($my->id, $points, "Submitted Content");
}

You can change the part that shows "Submitted Content", to whatever you wish. Hope this helps.

0vermind
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by 0vermind » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 am

Any one know how to get a function for adding points to work for referring members and such? What I would like to see is some kind of function or call that we can add into a 'recommend this site' plugin so when they (the member/visitor of your site) recommends your site to someone it will add points. Currently for my setup I have Community Builder taking over the registration and login and I have a field in registration allowing the user to specify who referred them but I don't know how to use this field to add points to people.

Also regarding the botpoints.php, it was using the old calls of Joomla 1.0 and when I enabled this plugin it gave my entire site a "Restricted Access". So I had to change some of the calls to the new Joomla 1.5. Although now the problem is essentially fixed I can't for the life of me figure out what/how in the world botpoints.php works.

Here is my updated botpoints.php:

<?php
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );

$mainframe->registerEvent( 'onAfterStart', 'botPoints' );

function botPoints(){
	global $mainframe, $database, $mosConfig_uniquemail, $mosConfig_dbprefix;

$option = JRequest::getVar('option', ''); 
	$task = JRequest::getVar('task', '');	
	$my = $mainframe->getUser();

if($option == "com_comprofiler" && $task == "saveregisters"){
		//Registration
		$username = JRequest::getVar('username', '');
		$email = JRequest::getVar('email', '');

if($mosConfig_uniquemail){
			$sql = "select count(id) from `#__users` where `username` = '$username' or `email` = '$email'";
		} else {
			$sql = "select count(id) from `#__users` where `username` = '$username'";
		}

if(!$database->loadResult()){
			$sql = "SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE '".$mosConfig_dbprefix . "users'";

$row = $database->loadObjectList();
			$row=$row[0];
			$next_id = $row->Auto_increment;

//get point equivalent
			$points = getConfPoints("register");

$sql = "insert into `#__karma_tb` values('$next_id', '$points', '$points')";
			$database->query();

//log points
			logPoints($my->id, $points, "Registration");
		}
	} else if($option == "com_weblinks" && $task == "save"){
		//Weblinks
		if ($my->gid < 1) {
			return 0;
		}

$sql = "select count(id) from `#__weblinks` where `title` = '" . $_POST['title'] . "'";
		if($database->loadResult()){
			return 0;
		}

//get point equivalent
		$points = getConfPoints("link");

$count = count($rows);

$var = 0;
		$total = 0;

if($count){
			$row=$rows[0];

$var = $row->var_karma;
			$total = $row->total_karma;
		}

$var += $points;
		$total += $points;

if($count){
			$sql = "update `#__karma_tb` set `var_karma` = '$var', `total_karma` = '$total' where `user_id` = '$my->id'";
		} else {
		}
		$database->query();

//log points
		logPoints($my->id, $points, "Submitted Weblink");

} else if($option == "com_fireboard"){
		if ($my->gid < 1) {
			return 0;
		}

$func = JRequest::getVar('func', '');
		$parentid = JRequest::getVar('parentid', '');
		$id = JRequest::getVar('id', '');
		$action = JRequest::getVar('action', '');

if($func == "post" && $parentid == 0 && $id == 0 && $action == "post"){
			//get point equivalent
			$points = getConfPoints("forum");

$var = 0;
			$total = 0;
			if(count($rows)){
				$row=$rows[0];

$var = $row->var_karma;
			}

$var += $points;
			$total += $points;

if(count($rows)){
			} else {
			}
			$database->query();

//log points
			logPoints($my->id, $points, "Created a forum thread");
		}
	} else if($option == "com_content" && $task == "save"){
		if ($my->gid < 1) {
			return 0;
		}

$id = mosGetParam($_POST, 'id', 0);

if(!$id){
			$points = getConfPoints("content");

$var = 0;
			$total = 0;
			if(count($rows)){
				$row=$rows[0];

$var += $row->var_karma;
			}

$var += $points;
			$total += $points;

if(count($rows)){
			} else {
			}

$database->query();

//log points
			logPoints($my->id, $points, "Submitted a content");
		}
	} else if($option == "com_comprofiler" && $task == "saveUserEdit"){
		if ($my->gid < 1) {
			return 0;
		}

$points = getConfPoints("cb_profile");

$var = 0;
			$total = 0;
			if(count($rows)){
				$row=$rows[0];

$var += $row->var_karma;
			}

$var += $points;
			$total += $points;

if(count($rows)){
			} else {
			}

$database->query();

//log points
			logPoints($my->id, $points, "Updated user profile");
	}
}

function getConfPoints($name){
	global $database;

$sql = "select value from `#__karma_conf` where name = '$name' limit 1";

return intval($database->loadResult());
}

function getUser($id){
	global $database;

$sql = "select * from `#__karma_tb` where `user_id` = '$id' limit 1";
	$rows = $database->loadObjectList();

return $rows;
}

function logPoints($user, $points, $description){
	global $database;
	$currentDate = mosCurrentDate("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S");

$sql = "insert into `#__karma_points_log` values ('$user', '$points', '$description', '$currentDate')";
	$database->query();
}
?>
MindArchr: You said that you got MxComment to work with adding points? Might I ask how you did this? As I am using MxComment and I need to add functions to the commenting and 'send this article' buttons.

Thanks everyone!
-Mike

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 am

Hi,
In regards to how I use mxcomment in conjunction with botpoints, my code looks like this (now note, I only have it for where you earn points for every time you submit a comment...I don't have it set to where points are added when you send an article, so I could look into that for you if you wish. Basically how botpoints works is if the component has a "task" in the URL, you can add it. I don't know how Joomla 1.5 works since I'm still on 1.0x, so maybe it doesn't work the same way, and that's why you're having a problem?):

} else if($option == "com_maxcomment" && $task == "savecomment"){
//Weblinks
if ($my->gid < 1) {
return 0;
}

$sql = "select count(id) from `#__weblinks` where `title` = '" . $_POST['title'] . "'";
if($database->loadResult()){
return 0;
}

//get point equivalent
$points = getConfPoints("link");

$count = count($rows);

$var = 0;
$total = 0;

if($count){
$row=$rows[0];

$var = $row->var_karma;
}

$var += $points;
$total += $points;

if($count){
} else {
}
$database->query();

//log points
logPoints($my->id, $points, "Submitted Content Comment");

Now as far as points being added for referring members, I used to look for the same answer, and could never find one, so I went and bought ParaInvite pro which has the karma2 feature integrated in it already. Each member gets a referral link, and you set how many points you want them to earn each time they refer someone. It works flawlessly. But as for a free solution...I have no idea.

I would like to know how to do the addpoints call for a few other components I have, but my coding experience is limited and I don't know how to achieve this....but if anyone would like to help, it would be great.

0vermind
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by 0vermind » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 pm

What file do I add that code to? I was trying to figure it out yesterday using the

require_once( $mosConfig_absolute_path . 
'/components/com_karma/karma.class.php' ); 
CLASS_karma::addPoints($my->id, 2, "+2 points for participation-commenting");
and I was adding that in maxcomment.class.php on line 508. It didn't work too well, the Karma would get added but each time the number would get bigger and bigger, completely ignoring the value of 2 I set it at. Also it appears the comment wasn't even being posted despite mXcomment telling me it was.

So I'm interested to know what file and line number to add your code.

-Mike

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 am

0vermind wrote:What file do I add that code to? I was trying to figure it out yesterday using the

CLASS_karma::addPoints($my->id, 2, "+2 points for participation-commenting");
and I was adding that in maxcomment.class.php on line 508. It didn't work too well, the Karma would get added but each time the number would get bigger and bigger, completely ignoring the value of 2 I set it at. Also it appears the comment wasn't even being posted despite mXcomment telling me it was.

So I'm interested to know what file and line number to add your code.

-Mike
This method that I use only adds points for a successfully posted comment.
Go to /yourjoomlarhomedirectory/mambots/system. Open up botpoints.php and edit one of the ones that has a line similar to this one:

else if($option == "com_weblinks" && $task == "save"){
and change it to:

else if($option == "com_maxcomment" && $task == "savecomment"){
Under Karma2 in your Joomla administration panel, set the point value to the number of points you want. Now editing botpoints.php is basically the lazy way to do it (which is the way I did it), and so you have to be careful where you add the number of points in the backend. I switched the line that originally read

else if($option == "com_weblinks" && $task == "save"){
so therefore in the backend I changed the number of points where it reads 'Weblinks' to the number of points I wanted since it now represents MxComment. I am not sure if this is confusing to you, hopefully not....and I hope it helps. If you still need any help or for me to re-explain it, I gladly will.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 pm

I too, would like to know where to add this code:

CLASS_karma::addPoints($my->id, 2, "Description goes here");
I have absolutely no idea where it should be placed, and would it integrate with any component? If someone has the answer, please help!

0vermind
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by 0vermind » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:00 pm

A question, or rather a small problem has come to mind when figuring out the Karma for posting comments on mXcomment. On my site I have MXComment setup to que everything back to the Administrator Panel where I decide what comments are posted and which ones are not. This helps lower spam and irrelevant comments and keeps my site reputation. Since I have customers that visit my site it would be very unpleasant for them to read an article and they get down to the bottom and see a bunch of comments about [* spam *] and crap. The problem is, awarding Karma for a qued comment is asking for trouble because if the comment is spam I have to go back and revert the awarded Karma by hand. If a lot of users do this, it creates a lot of work on my end.

My question is, though might be a little harder to implement, there must be a way for the Karma points to only be award when the comment is published. Any ideas on how this might work? I know it will probably involve going into JOOMLAROOT\Administrator\Components\maxcomment and then some where there we need to add code that when the publish button is clicked it awards the user that qued the comment, karma points. Just the opposite for the unpublish button, it will take away the once awarded karma.

This is very possible and I am up for the challenge. However, right now my site is down and so is the FTP so I can't do much work on this, if any at all, until I can get the account situation cleared up with my host. So any help to get me started in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Once I get my site and FTP back up, I will be hard at work figuring out how this works (hopefully).

Also on a side note, I am having a problem with Community Builder, when a user goes to their own profile pages it only shows 3 tabs on the top, "About", "Edit", and "Connections". Clicking on edit will allow them to change their email, password, etc. I have published the PM System and Karma and made sure the tabs were published and plugins were but I can't for the life of me get the tabs to show up. I looked all over the documentation and searched on Google for hours with no avail. Any help on this would also be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks guys!
-Mike

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi again,
How about instead of previewing each comment, you use one of the options under the control panel under "Spam Prevention", that way the captchas would help prevent spamming and you could integrate karma in an easier way? I completely understand if you don't want to do this, but trying to get help with the karma component is a little hard...I've been asking for help with the addpoints call for months, spent hours trying to figure it out myself, etc and to no avail which means I'm limited to the calls in botpoints.php

As for your Community Builder problem, if you like, when your site is back up, I could take a look at it and assist you as you need, if you would like to provide a temporary login/password, and hopefully we can get it working how you like.

Take care,
Monique

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:57 pm

hi again.

This component is looking great. I now have it working for the following things on my site:

Updating user profile,
Uploading Photo to user profile (profilegallery)
Posting a weblink,
Posting an Event (eventlist)
Starting a forum thread (fireboard)
Submitting an Article (jpsubmissionary)
Rating from profiles,
Invites (parainvite)

I found an old thread on Joomlapolis which had the original component :
http://www.joomlapolis.com/component/op ... itstart,0/

There were 2 modules with the original Karma which displayed a kind of leaderboard, does anyone have these modules as they are no longer available from the original location? They are called:

mod_karma_monthly.zip
mod_karma_yearly.zip

many thanks,

sam.

ksnieder
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by ksnieder » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Does this work with Joomla 1.5?

Kari

0vermind
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by 0vermind » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm

ksnieder wrote:Does this work with Joomla 1.5?

Kari
That's what I'm doing, since I am using Joomla 1.5, as I go I am making things work for me in 1.5. So right now your kind of limited to my pace and what things I am working with. :P Unless of course there are some other people working with Karma on Joomla 1.5.

-Mike

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Can you tell me how you got it to work for the following: "Uploading Photo to user profile (profilegallery)"
Thanks!

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Sure:

Open up cb.profilegallery.php in yoursite/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php

at around line 436 there should be a function

function _pgSave($id,$pgitemorder,$pgitemtype,$pgitemfilename,$pgitemsize,$pgitemtitle,$pgitemdescription,&$user,$cbpgtotalitems,$cbpgtotalsize,$pgitempublished,$pgitemapproved,$moderatornotify) {
		global $my, $database,$mosConfig_live_site,$Itemid;
underneath that on a new line add:

global $mainframe,$my;
require_once( $mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_karma/karma.class.php' );
$points = CLASS_karma::getConfig("#FIELDNAMEHERE#");
CLASS_karma::addPoints($my->id, 2, "Photo Upload");
and thats it. I was considering deducting points for when a user deletes a photo which is also easy. the function for that is around line 644 but ive not tested that yet.

So does anyone have those modules? Or can someone make some sort of leaderboard module like there was originally?

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank you so much for telling me, that will help tremendously. Can the same karma code be placed in different components/modules, etc. in the same manner? I had been searching for a way to integrate the code with other components, etc outside of the botpoints.php, since my PHP knowledge is limited. I wish I could supply you with the modules, what kills me is that I actually had both of them once upon a time, and I searched three different hard drives earlier, but its like they vanished into thin air...so I'm sorry I can't help in that aspect...

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:03 pm

Hi, shame about the modules. Yes all the hacks I have done actually inside the components and not in the botpoints. I find it easier like this. In most cases you can award points for when a user presses a button. So in the profile gallery its when they click the 'upload' button and when submitting content or adding a weblink its when they click the 'submit' button. Each of these buttons has a function tied to it. The hard part is figuring out where in the code this function is and what it is called. I'd be happy to help you get karma working for other components.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 pm

If you could assist me, it would help my site tremendously, as I've been trying for months to find a way to implement this. LOL, it would be like a dream come true.

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 pm

tell me what you want points for and ill see what i can do.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm

PonyGallery=whenever someone uploads a photo <------------SOLVED!
Community Builder ProfileBook=whenever someone posts a profile comment
Seyret Video Component=whenever someone uploads a video
Groupjive=whenever someone successfully creates a group
Fireboard=whenever someone posts a forum reply (not just a new thread)
My Blog=whenever someone submits a blog entry

Now I'm very aware that this is alot to ask for, and I can understand if you do not wish or have the time to do any of it, any help is appreciated, I just supplied the full list. Do you need me to post the components up here or the scripts, etc?

Thanks.
Monique
Last edited by MindArchr on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 pm

that all seems do-able. I just took a look at your site and at the pony gallery setup you have going, where each user has there own gallery which is shown on there profile page. I'm wanting a similar setup on my site. Can you explain to me which components/plugins and settings you are using and where to download them from to get this going. Also if i have the components working on my site it will be alot easier for me to work out where to add the code for the karma. (if i got the ponygallery working on my site i would want karma for uploads aswell so this works out well :) )

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 am

smappler wrote:that all seems do-able. I just took a look at your site and at the pony gallery setup you have going, where each user has there own gallery which is shown on there profile page. I'm wanting a similar setup on my site. Can you explain to me which components/plugins and settings you are using and where to download them from to get this going. Also if i have the components working on my site it will be alot easier for me to work out where to add the code for the karma. (if i got the ponygallery working on my site i would want karma for uploads aswell so this works out well :) )

For the galleries showing on the profile, I use this specific community builder plugin, if you need help configuring it, just let me know. Tell me if it works out the way you would like it to!

Edited: Took the file download link down.
Last edited by MindArchr on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:29 am

Sorry i meant for the image gallery, using the pony gallery.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 am

smappler wrote:Sorry i meant for the image gallery, using the pony gallery.
You mean the way the gallery is displayed on the profiles? Or the actual PonyGallery component?

smappler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smappler » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 am

Dont worry i have downloaded it and have it installed now. I'll take a look sometime this week at getting the karma working with it and the other components you wanted.

thanks

Sam.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 am

Ok great-thanks.

MindArchr
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by MindArchr » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 am

Sorry, I forgot to add PollXT, that's one of the main ones I need. :-[
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: :D Got it to work for PollXT! That's one checked off the list.

paologenovese
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by paologenovese » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am

Hello, do you know how to use karma with joomla 1.5?
I need to give points for:
- Upload downloads
- submit stories
- vote polls
- post in fireboard forum
;) can anyone help me?
Thanks paolo from Italy

Return to “Joombie Think Tank”