Seeking help to setup and part-time asst. mgr. new not-for-profit website venture Topic is solved

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Seeking help to setup and part-time asst. mgr. new not-for-profit website venture

Post by sozzled » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:31 am

I'm looking for help from a member from this community to discuss ideas with the purpose of creating a new not-for-profit venture (with a tie-in to the J! project) and, perhaps, collaborate with that person in bringing this venture into existence. I'm not expecting anything, initially no more than an hour of that person's time, and perhaps the occasional contribution as that person can offer in future.

If you think you have the time and the ability to make this contribution, please contact me privately so that we can begin the process. The capabilities I seek are:

1) Fluent English speaker/writer
2) Good judgement
3) Access to Skype for teleconferencing
4) A minimum of one thousand posts on this forum

Are you able to lend a hand?
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Seeking help to setup and part-time asst. mgr. new not-for-profit website venture

Post by sozzled » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:48 pm

I may have set an arbitrarily high bar on the "capability matrix" used in my previous post. Perhaps "one thousand posts on the forum" is an unnecessary pre-requisite?

It boils down to a matter of trust. I chose a number of forum posts as a coarse approximation of the trust that I have in people: too little engagement with the forum would be inviting people who would probably be wasting their time (and mine); too high a level of engagement with the forum could exclude people who might genuinely be able to offer me the help I'm seeking. I'm not requesting help from high-level achievers; I just want honest, genuine help from those who are willing to give it.

So, instead of a minimum of, say, one thousand posts, how about one hundred posts? Any takers?
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Seeking help to setup and part-time asst. mgr. new not-for-profit website venture

Post by sozzled » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Although my request for assistance did not draw much interest from the forum—I mention this only as an observation—the matter has been resolved with help from outside the forum. Thanks.

Return to “The Lounge”