You might find this extremely useful - viewing your site visitor's traffic via video recording.

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
lumajosh
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

You might find this extremely useful - viewing your site visitor's traffic via video recording.

Post by lumajosh » Thu May 04, 2023 6:33 pm

I've been using Microsoft Clarity on my site - https://clarity.microsoft.com/ - for some time now and have found it to be extremely useful especially finding issues related to different mobile devices.
Last edited by toivo on Thu May 04, 2023 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: rescued from Quarantine

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: You might find this extremely useful - viewing your site visitor's traffic via video recording.

Post by toivo » Thu May 04, 2023 10:32 pm

Thank you for the tip! Clarity is an interesting product, not just because of its pricing: It's free—forever
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

ghardin
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: You might find this extremely useful - viewing your site visitor's traffic via video recording.

Post by ghardin » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:31 pm

I can't seem to get Clarity to work. The tracking script is setup but Clarity never seems to complete the setup. I have done everything that I see that I can or have to but nothing is happening. I have been working on this for several days with no results.
Any suggestions or tricks I should know about?
Thanks!

Cnossos
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Cnossos » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Interesting. Thanks for the link.
But of course, when something is free, then you are the product…

Return to “The Lounge”