No clue... Desktop, Mobile, Template, Design,....

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
MyFirstPage
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

No clue... Desktop, Mobile, Template, Design,....

Post by MyFirstPage » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:40 am

Sorry Guys I cant sleep anymore. The stress is to much for me. :(
Can someone help me a little?

The problems are huge I have no Idea how I can build the Page.
How to Bild an Website who is readable on Mobiles, Tablets and Desktops?
My Idea is an Page like a Wiki but who looks like an traditional Webpage.

A Menu just on the Top of the Page? What is wrong with an Menu on the left Site?
How about that Menu: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentatio ... ngual-site
I use the Helix3 Template. My "Teacher" on my local Joomla Group recommend that.

Does anyone know how its possible to make something like a "Puzzle" (bad example...) with Text?
I will have different Themes who i wrote about but there are some "overlapping" Information like Public Transport in my City and Travel with dishabilles. So I will write just once an Text and have the Same in Both Topics.

Any idea how to do it and who look good? My huge problem is I have a lot of overlapping Text who fit in 2 or 3 Categories. For example travel whit dishabilles. That fit into the Bus, Ship, Plane, Local Transport Topics or Tickets und Fares.

My idea is an "Box" whit that Information in and an "I have read it" or something like that Button to mark what the User have read to see that is unread and what not.

And an Index where all of the Box with information are show so does anyone can read everything what the not find.

toddgarrigus
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: No clue... Desktop, Mobile, Template, Design,....

Post by toddgarrigus » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:36 am

Just a thought but maybe explore a developer for your design http://resources.joomla.org/en/

Return to “The Lounge”