how to contact the sales!!

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
kerolos_michel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

how to contact the sales!!

Post by kerolos_michel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 am

Hello

i searched a lot to find any direct mail to contact the sales but there is not result !
Please i need the sales direct mail

Thanks
Last edited by imanickam on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved the topic from the forum General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x to the forum The Lounge

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: how to contact the sales!!

Post by toivo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 am

When you say you want to contact sales, which type of product or service are you interested in? Joomla is a free CMS and this is its support forum, where volunteers provide assistance.

If you need paid help and want Joomla experts to contact you, create a post with your contact details at the Professional Development Services forum at viewforum.php?f=177
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

kerolos_michel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kerolos_michel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:43 pm

We are participating in a government tender where we are asked to develop a proposal for an (Arabic/English) portal.

1) The following statement is extracted from the RFP document: "The solution is not intended as an invitation for providing open source ready-made package. Instead the intent is to deploy and customize a proven solution that can be efficiently customized to meet the current and future needs."
Please confirm that your paid packages comply 100% with above statement (are not open source and that they are highly customization with full support to Arabic language to comply with above needs).

2) Please confirm the availability of following key features:
Document Management System: Document upload (any file format) with Description - Who uploaded - Date of upload - File Format etc., creation of new relevant page (if required), Mouse Over description on File Name (compatible to major OS and Browser) image uploaded should be uploaded with mandatory keywords / tags / fields (will be decided later) - for internal Search Indexing.
Site news/Trending now content blocks: The web solution will provide content/screen areas containing:
Calendar
Upcoming events
Latest news/Site news
Trending topics
User registration includes the use of CAPTCHA and email verification.
Site Statistics/Management Reports: The solution should provide authorized users with a number of relevant reports, for example user registration, site usage, key interests/topics being discussed within the collaborative spaces and other relevant statistical data
Tagging/folksonomy: Users should be able to provide user-generated tags and descriptions of content being added.
Calendar, Events, Reminders, calendar integration: Specific authorized users should have the ability to create and administer events and event details. Other users should be able to search for and find events based on specific criteria. Members should be able to receive notifications that an event has been scheduled and reminders of upcoming events.
Spam Control: The solution should provide an automated challenge system that reduces the number of spam comments/posts that either need moderation or slip through filtering mechanisms.
Search: Search include user-generated content found within the community areas.
Blog: Intranet should be capable of having Blog(s), with different themes / designs (at least 3 themes / designs to choose from).
Public Users and Members Electronic Document Catalog: Users should be allowed to search for, view and/or download articles and documents.
3) Do you support SQL Server database?

Please confirm that your all your paid packages fit the above requirements.

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:50 pm

kerolos_michel wrote:Please confirm that your all your paid packages fit the above requirements.
Nothing to do with Joomla; the core Joomla CMS is no cost. Some extensions—optional add-on products that you can use with the CMS—may require additional purchase. That's a matter you would need to investigate and discuss with the authors of those extensions.

JAVesey
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by JAVesey » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:44 am

kerolos_michel wrote:Please confirm that your paid packages comply 100% with above statement (are not open source and that they are highly customization with full support to Arabic language to comply with above)
Joomla core is 100% open source.

However, all of the items in section two of your list can be achieved with 3rd party extensions, some free, some paid for.

I would clarify whether this would be acceptable to your potential clients as the tender wording is, to me, ambiguous. I don’t know of any open source CMS that can do all they want “out of the box” so whatever you provide them with would be a custom solution, i.e. probably unique to them.
John V
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Joomla 5.1.0 "live" site on PHP 8.2.15 and MariaDB 10.11.7
Joomla 5.1.0 on XAMMP for OSX with PHP 8.2.4 and MariaDB 10.4.28

kerolos_michel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kerolos_michel » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:13 pm

toivo wrote:When you say you want to contact sales, which type of product or service are you interested in? Joomla is a free CMS and this is its support forum, where volunteers provide assistance.

If you need paid help and want Joomla experts to contact you, create a post with your contact details at the Professional Development Services forum at viewforum.php?f=177

Thanks for your reply, i will create a post in the mentioned forum

kerolos_michel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by kerolos_michel » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:18 pm

JAVesey wrote:
kerolos_michel wrote:Please confirm that your paid packages comply 100% with above statement (are not open source and that they are highly customization with full support to Arabic language to comply with above)
Joomla core is 100% open source.

However, all of the items in section two of your list can be achieved with 3rd party extensions, some free, some paid for.

I would clarify whether this would be acceptable to your potential clients as the tender wording is, to me, ambiguous. I don’t know of any open source CMS that can do all they want “out of the box” so whatever you provide them with would be a custom solution, i.e. probably unique to them.
ummmmmm, We are looking for a customized (not out of the box) solution on top of mature solid platform to not reinvent it
Last edited by kerolos_michel on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brian
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by brian » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:28 pm

clearly joomla is not suitable
"Exploited yesterday... Hacked tomorrow"
Blog http://brian.teeman.net/
Joomla Hidden Secrets http://hiddenjoomlasecrets.com/

Return to “The Lounge”