Where should I post to pay someone to fix an extension?

Relax and enjoy The Lounge. For all Non-Joomla! topics or ones that don't fit anywhere else. Normal forum rules apply.
Jim007
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Where should I post to pay someone to fix an extension?

Post by Jim007 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:42 pm

I have an extension from someone that no longer works, dies when I upgrade to the newest php. The person doing the extension no longer responds for over a year, got rid of the forum, doesn't reply... I have the extension, purchased it, wasn't free... just needs to be upgraded.

Sure there is other extensions similar to this, but to be honest, this one actually does a great job and looks better than other similar extensions, more modern.

Was wondering what it would cost to get the extension up and running with the current php, maybe fix the coding, etc...

Thanks

Jim

SharkyKZ
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Where should I post to pay someone to fix an extension?

Post by SharkyKZ » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:03 pm

viewforum.php?f=177
https://resources.joomla.org/en/

If extension's license allows distributing it (GPL or similar), you can post it on General Questions or Coding forum with the errors you're getting and we'll take a look 8)

Jim007
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by Jim007 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:18 pm

I will do that. I'd rather just pay someone, estimate first, then send them the extension and let them work it out on their system. I still worry about php updates in the future breaking it and future joomla core upgrades

Billyspencer
I've been banned!

Post by Billyspencer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 pm

try freelancer . com - There are many people there with skills to do it.

Return to “The Lounge”