Check Google Position Online - Seo Tools are Joomla Module

trinity01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Check Google Position Online - Seo Tools are Joomla Module

Post by trinity01 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

AjnabiLarka wrote:i don see my country in there and the script is not correct as well, not even showin my keywords position in google what i have in real for google
What do you mean by "in real for google"? Google has different datacenters and results can differ time to time. This is what they are saying and also a couple of other things you need to do in order to see the most precise results. Just read it in disclaimer. I accidentally ran into that. By the way, for my keywords the results are also not precise sometime. But it differs within 1,2 positions, so i'm okay with that.

AjnabiLarka
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by AjnabiLarka » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 am

if u go in googleposition.com and try to find keywords for domains which are currently running in google it show u the same what google shows u but in ur site its not even in 100 i have some keywords in google which makes my site on first and 2nd page and same googlepostion shows me the position of my keywords but not ur site

trinity01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trinity01 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 am

AjnabiLarka wrote:if u go in googleposition.com and try to find keywords for domains which are currently running in google it show u the same what google shows u but in ur site its not even in 100 i have some keywords in google which makes my site on first and 2nd page and same googlepostion shows me the position of my keywords but not ur site
Thanks for the info. I tried googleposition.com, and can say the same - returns no results, however the website for certain keywords is on the first page in google. googleposition.com site doesn't work for cyrillic letters at all. This is way not good. And the site that i told you about works just fine for all encodings. Maybe your site is with www, and you put it there without www, maybe that's why it couldn't find it. Just a guess. I had the same thing...

AjnabiLarka
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by AjnabiLarka » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

ok here is some test for my other site, as u can do this in both website scripts in googleposition.com/ and in checkwebsiteposition.com/
usage with or without using www.
type keyword: Pakistani chat
type URL: www.chatpaki.com OR chatpaki.com
in website google.com search this keyword shows the website in 9th position which is smiler to the result of googleposition.com but when u use the site checkwebsiteposition.com with same keyword the result u will see is incorrect, so i believe this script has some error which is not even finding the top 100 position from google page i hope u understand this time here is the result from checkwebsiteposition.com
Website www.chatpaki.com is NOT in top 100 positions for the keywords "pakistani chat" on Google.com

trinity01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trinity01 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

I see.

But for me it shows that your website is on 6th position: "Website chatpaki.com is in position 6
for the keywords "pakistani chat" on Google.com Verify", which is exactly where it is when i press verify to check it. If you want i can send you screenshots )))) Just don't understand why it doesn't work for you but works for me. Lol

AjnabiLarka
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by AjnabiLarka » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm

if its working to u this mean its fine but whenever i tried any site i don see any result just wanted to let u know this is happening to me

Ghonjez
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by Ghonjez » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am

trinity01 wrote:There is a very good tool available at http://checkwebsiteposition.com. You can check your ranking in different countries and that is very useful.
Seems like that's good tool
I will check it out now
Thanks for share this ;)

trinity01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trinity01 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 pm

AjnabiLarka wrote:if its working to u this mean its fine but whenever i tried any site i don see any result just wanted to let u know this is happening to me
Hey AjnabiLarka, I'm so into this right now ))) Trying to understand why it doesn't work for you. Can anyone else check please whether it works fine or not for type keyword: Pakistani chat
type URL: www.chatpaki.com OR chatpaki.com

AjnabiLarka, can you please try again and then press on verify to see if the returned results are corrent? Thanks.

AjnabiLarka
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by AjnabiLarka » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm

u can check the screen shot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

trinity01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trinity01 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm

That's weird!!! Check mine:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “1.5 Site Showcase - Archived”