LED Lighting

giellacustoms
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

LED Lighting

Post by giellacustoms » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 am

So I had previously used joomla for virtuemart plug-in but it was confusing. This was because i used a html website, a joomla based web cart, and then a php forum. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=59861.0

Since then I have switched everything to ONE site. I am still adding products and the DIY video page, but everything else should be working flawlessly. Let me know what you think! Big thanks to all the forums including rocketthemes.com

v2interactive
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: LED Lighting

Post by v2interactive » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm

very slow loading time.

Change the yellow/orange images in the body and border to match that blue background.

Kill the white behind the logo, or make it a little cleaner.

Looks good besides that!
Josh
http://www.v2interactive.net - Atlanta Based Joomla Development and SEO

giellacustoms
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by giellacustoms » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

v2interactive wrote:very slow loading time.

Change the yellow/orange images in the body and border to match that blue background.

Looks good besides that!
I re-did the logos and in fact added an extra banner with the same scheme. The colors were used to seperate them, maybe I did it too much?

I looked at your site and amazing. I didn't you were part of the V2 bunch. Thanks for your comments. Maybe one day you will come up with a virtumart navigation that everyone has been wanting. because there isnt much out there right now, even for purchase

v2interactive
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by v2interactive » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

giellacustoms wrote:
v2interactive wrote:very slow loading time.

Looks good besides that!
I re-did the logos and in fact added an extra banner with the same scheme. The colors were used to seperate them, maybe I did it too much?

I looked at your site and amazing. I didn't you were part of the V2 bunch. Thanks for your comments. Maybe one day you will come up with a virtumart navigation that everyone has been wanting. because there isnt much out there right now, even for purchase
Not sure what you mean with the Virtuemart thing, I didn't have any part in that development. V2interactive is my Atlanta based firm, no affiliate with any other V2 groups! But thanks! :)
Josh
http://www.v2interactive.net - Atlanta Based Joomla Development and SEO

giellacustoms
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by giellacustoms » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

What I meant with virtuemart is this. Some great plug-ins have come from V2. I wished that someone would come up with the navigation those of us have been looking for.

For example mine: I wish i could make the motorcycle kit, automotive kit, and products text more like a .jpg or small .png. Make it so I could indent the categories and specify line spacing. Currently I am just using the "+" sign to indent but it will do for now.

giellacustoms
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by giellacustoms » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 am

Sorry everyone, the server it was on didnt work very well so I made a new one at GiellaCustoms.com SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION

Nick4u1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Nick4u1 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:04 pm

im confused, whats this to do with led lighting am I being dumb or something?

newageroman
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by newageroman » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 am

I like the logo and the textured grey and white background image. I would consider sticking with a solid color scheme though, at the top and bottom you have dark, and in the middle you have white and blue. Maybe try creating some similar colored spacers or dividers to keep the content divided.
I DO love motos though!!!
New to Joomla! and loving it!
Seeking Employment in the South-East
http://www.bprater.com

Return to “1.5 Site Showcase - Archived”