Edho
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

New Online Shop

Post by Edho » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 am

Hi guys,
Im a newbie here. Please drop your comment and feedback
I use virtuemart within my shop and J-Zeolite template

Please kindly review it. Any advice and feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

Here is the link (again) : http://www.indeeshop.com

tuber1981
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: New Online Shop

Post by tuber1981 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:46 am

I don't see any way to add products to the cart. Is this intended to be a catalogue only? Also, I would suggest making the category view of images more than one column to fill up the dead space and shorten the page length for visual appeal.

The red in the slideshow banner doesn't appear to be a web safe shade, or perhaps the text caused some pixelation by saving at a lower quality.

You are off to a good start, but a few more tweaks would give it a better presentation.

I don't know if it was just me, but some of the page loads were excruciatingly long, and some were okay.

v2interactive
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by v2interactive » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:48 am

Not bad, I don't like the two button navigation... I'd throw contact us and privacy policy up there... Just me tho, I love that template!
Josh
http://www.v2interactive.net - Atlanta Based Joomla Development and SEO

Edho
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Edho » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 am

Thx guys. I appreciate it..I learn.

Edho
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Edho » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm

tuber1981 wrote:I don't see any way to add products to the cart. Is this intended to be a catalogue only? Also, I would suggest making the category view of images more than one column to fill up the dead space and shorten the page length for visual appeal.

The red in the slideshow banner doesn't appear to be a web safe shade, or perhaps the text caused some pixelation by saving at a lower quality.

You are off to a good start, but a few more tweaks would give it a better presentation.

I don't know if it was just me, but some of the page loads were excruciatingly long, and some were okay.
Currently yes, it's just a catalogue. Can you tell me how to make the category view of images more than one column..I use virtuemart for the catalogue?

Return to “1.5 Site Showcase - Archived”