Joomla! 2.5-க்கான "தமிழ் - இந்தியா" மொழிக் கட்டுகள்

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Joomla! 2.5-க்கான "தமிழ் - இந்தியா" மொழிக் கட்டுகள்

Post by imanickam » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

வணக்கம்! ஒரு மகிழ்ச்சியான செய்தி!!

இன்று, Joomla! 2.5-க்கான "தமிழ் - இந்தியா" (ta-IN) முழு மொழிக் கட்டு வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. இது, நிர்வாக மற்றும் தள மொழிக் கட்டுகளை உள்ளடக்கியது.

தாங்கள் இம்மொழிக் கட்டை http://joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsre ... .5.1v1.zip இருந்து பதிவிறக்கம் செய்து நிறுவலாம்.

முழு மொழிக் கட்டாக இருப்பதால், இதனை நிறுவினால் நிர்வாக மற்றும் தள மொழிக் கட்டுகள் தன்னியக்கமாக நிறுவப்படும்.

கருத்துக்களும் ஆலோசனைகளும் வரவேற்கப்படுகின்றன.

நன்றி!!
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

rathakuna
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Joomla! 2.5-க்கான "தமிழ் - இந்தியா" மொழிக் கட்டுகள்

Post by rathakuna » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 am

வணக்கம்!

I am newbie for joomla 2.5.Really very happy to see ur tamil language package.Also I congratz your self.

I used your translation package of joomla 2.5. Its works fine in backend. But I dont know how can I display tamil translation module in the front end? also how its works in the front end?. Is it support to translate whole english words to tamil in the front end??????

Thankyou

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by imanickam » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 am

வணக்கம்! மிக்க நன்றி!!

Be informed that the language packs would only display the core Joomla! related messages (error as well as informational) and text strings. This included the extensions included in core Joomla!

If you are planning to build a multi-lingual site, review of the site http://multilingual-joomla-demo.cloudaccess.net would be of help. This being a demo-cum-tutorial site, you could even log into the site's back-end to see how things are organized.

Tamil being used as one of languages in the demo site, I suggest you reviewing the site whether you build a multi-lingual site or not.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

rathakuna
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by rathakuna » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 am

Thank you very much for your kind support. Now i am go through that demo site and getting some new ideas about language stuffs. Once again thanks a lot!!!!!

Return to “Tamil Forum”