How to change of Tamil font Size

manibalan2011
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to change of Tamil font Size

Post by manibalan2011 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 am

hello everybody, i am developing a tamil website with joomla 1.5 for online shopping.in my site the tamil font is showing in bigger size ,how can i change the font size according to my need.could you please help me?

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: How to change of Tamil font Size

Post by imanickam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 am

What is your site's URL so that others can review the site and offer suggestions?

Generally, in these situations you could use the tool FireBug to inspect elements and view the css entries.

The tool FireBug that is available in browsers such as FireFox and Chrome could be used for this purpose. With FireBug you can inspect an element in a web page and find out its css entries and in which file the entries are located. You could even change the css entries to see how it affects the look and feel of your site. Once you are satisfied you could incorporate the changes in the actual file.

Review the document http://docs.joomla.org/Tutorial:Using_F ... la_Website for more information about how to use FireBug.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Tamil Forum”