JUG Albany New York

For discussion regarding Registered Joomla User Groups. For all non-registered user group announcements:please register your Joomla User Group first at https://community.joomla.org/user-groups.html
Hazzaa
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

JUG Albany New York

Post by Hazzaa » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm looking to start a new user group in the capital region of New York.
Albany, Troy, or other cities near by.
I'm curious if there are people interested in assisting me with this or interested in attending

drmmr763
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: JUG Albany New York

Post by drmmr763 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi Hazzaa:

I live in Upstate New York (Near Binghamton). It's a little far to drive, but if you had a group of folks there, I'd consider coming every now and then. At the very least I can help with planning, topics, and possibly a Joomla day (I was in albany just last weekend and saw that it'd be a nice town for a j-day. Some nice local hotels and stuff!).

I personally have wanted to start a JUG or have a Joomla Day where I'm at for a looong time. But I've never been able to find enough interested people to do it.

Maybe email me or add me on skype and we can at least exchange some ideas.

Cheers
-Chad Windnagle
Please use the search feature as your question might already have been answered.

http://www.s-go.net/ ~ Website Hosting - Strategic Marketing - Website Development - Print Work

Hazzaa
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: JUG Albany New York

Post by Hazzaa » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks Chad. I'll send you my Skype via PM and look forward to chatting with you
I was in Omaha NE and just moved to Albany. I ran the Omaha JUG for about 1 year and was surprised not to find anything here. The nearest one is NYC

Return to “Registered Joomla! User Groups”