resources joomla

Here you can contact the editors of our Resources site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.
johans
I've been banned!

resources joomla

Post by johans » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 am

I have check the new site for http://resources.joomla.org/ - and i notice i am no longer in listed. Do i need to create a new account? What happen to the old listing?

drmmr763
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: resources joomla

Post by drmmr763 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi Johans:

We have launched a new site and you will need to reapply. The old site will remain archived and will remain available. I will be publishing it at:

resources.joomla.org/archive/

Your old listing and login will remain there. We are not migrating logins or data because the old information was very outdated and not very well maintained. Also we have switched to an entirely new system with a slightly different focus and improved functionality, so overall a migration of data was not possible.
-Chad Windnagle
Please use the search feature as your question might already have been answered.

http://www.s-go.net/ ~ Website Hosting - Strategic Marketing - Website Development - Print Work

johans
I've been banned!

Post by johans » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 am

Thank you for your response drmmr763 - However, i have tried to register to the now resources and i cannot create a new account. I have seen no error but it does not work.

Looking forward for your immediate response.

johans
I've been banned!

Post by johans » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:55 am

Any update? I cannot create new account.

By the way what is the purpose of archived if it is offline?

resources.joomla.org/archive/ - currently offline.

Return to “resources.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”