How insert css for getting styles in WYSIWYG editor ?

Need help with a WYSIWYG-editor in Joomla! 1.0.x? This is the place to be.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
jurdygeorge
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How insert css for getting styles in WYSIWYG editor ?

Post by jurdygeorge » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:05 am

Hi

Our client want to get the css styles in content editor. We are using rocket theme template. How can us get the css styles in the content editor's drop down. For this, where I have to insert CSS and how its doing ?

pls help and give a detailed reply

Thanks

jurdy

user deleted

Re: How insert css for getting styles in WYSIWYG editor ?

Post by user deleted » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

Hi,

You need to adjust a parameter in the editor mambot so it loads a editor_css.css instead of the template.css file. I think it will work if you add styles to that editor_css.css file. Check your template, there is probably a blank editor_css.css file in place already.

Sirvonfloyd
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Sirvonfloyd » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Robin wrote:Hi,

You need to adjust a parameter in the editor mambot so it loads a editor_css.css instead of the template.css file. I think it will work if you add styles to that editor_css.css file. Check your template, there is probably a blank editor_css.css file in place already.

Hello Robin.
I haveing the same problem i want to design my articles with divitions and css styles and i want to insert it in my articles, im using a rocket theme template as well. and I have no clue how to make my styles work in articles content, Can you please esxplain more in detail how to edit the mambot to load the editor_css.css??
I would like just copy the code from dreamweaver and paste into my WYSIWYG html editor

Thank you
Carlos

pishro
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pishro » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:17 am

@Sirvonfloyd!
please see this post: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=261776

Return to “WYSIWYG Editors - 1.0.x”