Frontal page “Why Joomla” text weak...

Do you have an idea for the Joomla community that you can help implement? Discuss in here.
Chacapamac
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Frontal page “Why Joomla” text weak...

Post by Chacapamac » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Why Joomla?
Hundreds of developers have been improving Joomla! since the first version was released in 2005. This immense effort has made Joomla! very popular, easy to use, stable and secure.

Joomla! has thousands of free extensions and templates allowing you to customize your site to fit your specific needs.
My suggestion, Something like that:
— High impact marketing need powerful statements —

From the first released in 2005 Joomla is improved every days by Hundreds of committed developers. Joomla is also backup by an incredible growing community of web solution developers, site owners & users alike that are dedicated to support each others.

This immense effort has made Joomla simply the best CMS choice for any type & size of site today.
The choice is simple! — Multiplatform Modern framework, Smart ergonomic , Easy to build & maintain, Flexible, stable and secure.

Joomla! have also thousands of high quality free & pro extensions and templates builders allowing you to customize your site to fit anything you dream about for your web presence.
Can God help us?
Marketing, SEO, Web development - Powered by Joomla!
http://www.grafcomm.ca/

Vitali D
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Frontal page “Why Joomla” text weak...

Post by Vitali D » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 am

You're right, but Joomla have one problem, almost all extensions don't have free optional or don't even have free versions. So if you want to use it you must pay for every step. If you can't write code.

Chacapamac
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Frontal page “Why Joomla” text weak...

Post by Chacapamac » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

To Vitali D, Exactly 360 completely free extensions on the JED, Not so bad.
Also, Joomla is notorious to have quality extensions and support compare to WP and other CMS, Just try.

I will also modify this paragraph for this new version
This immense effort has made Joomla simply the best CMS choice for any type & size of site today.
The choice is simple! — Multiplatform Modern framework, Multilingual, Smart ergonomic , Easy to build & maintain, Flexible, stable and secure.
I add multilingual as Joomla is, to my knowledge the ONLY CMS offering a complete core system for multilingual websites. Really important for the Global Market...
Can God help us?
Marketing, SEO, Web development - Powered by Joomla!
http://www.grafcomm.ca/

Return to “Joomla! Ideas Forum”