My User Account on PJO

Here you can contact the editors of our People site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.
Enes
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

My User Account on PJO

Post by Enes » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi everybody,

I can not login my user account on people.joomla.org when I try to login, this error occures:
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?
But I used my account for months activley. I don't know why but now I am unable to login. I am sure that I didn't delete my profile...

Here is my profile link: http://people.joomla.org/my-page/160-enes.html
I have videos on Video section of PJO

Now I want to use my username Enes again. Please help me about this. Thanks...

-Enes
OptimumTheme.com

Enes
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: My User Account on PJO

Post by Enes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

I can't understand... My account re-activated but now when I try to login to POJ, I have same warning that my user account blocked or not activated...

I don't understand, I did all requirements on my site and applied to opensourcematters.org

I record Joomla tutorials, I make teach people Joomla! in mu country... And as a result, for several times my account on POJ blocked!

I am really sick of that, is that "Open Source", is that freedom? Or do I do something illegal or am I a thief? That's ENOUGH!
OptimumTheme.com

Enes
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by Enes » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Enes wrote:I can't understand... My account re-activated but now when I try to login to POJ, I have same warning that my user account blocked or not activated...

I don't understand, I did all requirements on my site and applied to opensourcematters.org

I record Joomla tutorials, I make teach people Joomla! in mu country... And as a result, for several times my account on POJ blocked!

I am really sick of that, is that "Open Source", is that freedom? Or do I do something illegal or am I a thief? That's ENOUGH!
Who will help me about this issue? I want my POJ account to be reactivated. Is there anything I can do for that?

You can not help Joomla community by blocking people's account.
OptimumTheme.com

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Enes wrote: Who will help me about this issue? I want my POJ account to be reactivated. Is there anything I can do for that?
I am dealing with this. email will be sent
You can not help Joomla community by blocking people's account.
I am not sure that is true.
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

Return to “People.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”