Page 1 of 1

Solution to Component errors in front and backend

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm
by mpanessa
I was having great difficulty through out the front and back end throwing component errors, I alos was having a problem with a plugin for virtuemart that sent multi-part order emails for offline credit card processing. After much hair pulling and manual updates and the like. I switched off caching in global configuration which I had turned on that week and bingo the issues stopped. Still trying to figure out what the conflict was but I thought I might add this fix to the forum and save someone some headache. Cheers!

Joomla 2.5.
Php 5.2
V mart 2.