Problems after upgrade to 2.5.25

The support for Joomla 2.5 ended on December 31, 2014. Possible bugs in Joomla 2.5 will not be patched anymore. This forum has been closed. Please update your website to Joomla 3.x

Moderator: ooffick

Forum rules
Please use the official Bug Tracker to report a bug: https://issues.joomla.org
sarmisan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Problems after upgrade to 2.5.25

Post by sarmisan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

Since updating to 2.5.25 on five(5) websites same problem. In the backend the list of articles will not display.

(websiteurl)/administrator/index.php?option=com_content
(websiteurl)/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=articles

Everything else works. List categories, list modules, but nor list articles. Articles display properly in the front and I can edit them if I use direct link e.g.

(websiteurl)/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=175

but list will show no articles. There is no error or anything it just does not list articles like they are hidden or do not exist (although pagination correctly reports number of pages with articles, but you can not see list) . It is only on the websites upgraded to 2.5.25. (I have cleared the cache etc.. so it is not a problem with that). I have also checked user permissions all is OK not changes.

infograf768
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Problems after upgrade to 2.5.25

Post by infograf768 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 am

I can't reproduce this issue.
Jean-Marie Simonet / infograf
---------------------------------
ex-Joomla Translation Coordination Team • ex-Joomla! Production Working Group

sarmisan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sarmisan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 am

On 5 websites, the only common thing for all 5 websites is SecurityCheck pro and ACL manager. They all have different templates and configuration. In all 5 it happened after the upgrade to 2.5.25. Sites that have not been upgraded work without a problem.

sarmisan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sarmisan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 am

OK went to upgrade 6th site to 2.5.25. This site does not have securitycheck Pro but it has ACL manager.
Very basic site with nothing special (no fancy extensions etc..)

Again categories work, individual articles work but when i click on Article manager now I get errors:

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: Empty query in /libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 382

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /plugins/system/aclmanager/overrides/com_content/models/articles.php on line 34

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /plugins/system/aclmanager/overrides/com_content/models/articles.php on line 36
Filter:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /administrator/components/com_content/views/articles/tmpl/default.php on line 117

Should I conclude that there is issue with ACL manager and new version of Joomla 2.5.25?

sarmisan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sarmisan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

Just to close this off, it was ACL Manager ver 2.4.5. I have uninstalled it and articles list shows correctly now. I have logged support ticket with them so will see what they come up with.

smallbiz
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by smallbiz » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:01 pm

I can also confirm this problem. Joomla 2.5.25 and latest version of ACL manager. Uninstall of ACL manager resolved issue.

Return to “Joomla! 2.5 Bug Reporting”