How to fix this 4 PHP Fatal Errors in Joomla

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
giggioman00
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to fix this 4 PHP Fatal Errors in Joomla

Post by giggioman00 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi, I have this 4 PHP Fatal Errors in my joomla site that sometimes take down the entire site making it unreachable

1)
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid URI detected.' in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php:194
For fix this problem I've tried to follow this solution: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f ... d#p3156822

And the problem seems to be fixed, but now I have a question: Do this change make the site vulnerable to mysql injection?

2)
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 554
This problem seems to be due to K2. What can I do for fix this problem?

3)
PHP Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: JLoader::$classes in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 195
What can I do for fix this problem?

4)
PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 18 of 32735 bytes in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 93
This seems to be a problem of the cache controller. What can I do for fix this?

Thank you very much...

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”