Main Image of the article appears twice / Boxplus-lightbox conflict with magnific popup

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
GroovyBox
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Main Image of the article appears twice / Boxplus-lightbox conflict with magnific popup

Post by GroovyBox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 am

Hello everyone

Every page of our website that uses boxplus -lightbox plus appears the main article image twice after clicking on it.
I tried changing some of the features and code in order to fix things, but without any success...

What i'd wish to know if it is possible is how to keep the magnific pop up image because it is borderless and more impressive and disable the boxplus - lightbox (-colorbox?) main image.

I cant find how to disable the image that pops up first, before the borderless magnific popup image. I checked the extension's options in the admin page but couldn't find any specific option for this.

The problem is that if not mistaken, the image gallery at the bottom (6 images) uses the same extension (boxplus/lightbox). This Gallery is to remain untouched because its the main gallery in every page.

http://www.inthessaloniki.com/en/explor ... ea-paralia

(Gossip Fx Template, joomla 2.5, C-Panel)

Any ideas are welcomed!!!

Thank you in advance for your time and answers :D

GroovyBox
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Main Image of the article appears twice / Boxplus-lightbox conflict with magnific popup

Post by GroovyBox » Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Any ideas? Anyone? All i want is to keep the magnific popup border less image and disable the first one that pops up ....

This is the main image that has the problem...
inthessaloniki_nea_paralia.jpg
This is the image that appears after the click. Its the one that i wish to disable, if possible.
thessaloniki_inthessaloniki_neaparalia.jpg
...and this is the one i wish to keep. The border-less magnific pop up image. It opens at the same time and gets covered by the image above...
nea_paralia_thessaloniki_inthessaloniki.jpg
Did any of you had any similar issues? Any ideas are welcomed!! 8)
Thanks!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”