Adding Images

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
harrykanesings
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Adding Images

Post by harrykanesings » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi!

Excuse the extremely basic query but is there a straight forward way to add images to Joomla articles without the size of the image completely throwing the post? At the moment, it's proving both a nightmare to find an image we've uploaded from the library but even more so that when published the sizing is all over the place. Can anyone point us to how to correct this?

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: Adding Images

Post by sozzled » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:01 pm

I'm sorry but I am unsure about what you mean by adding "images to Joomla articles without the size of the image completely throwing the post". Where is the "post" thrown to? Are you talking about the physical size (in bytes) of the image or are you talking about the display characteristics—width and height—of the image? Are you talking about images that have a specific MIME type (e.g. JPG, PNG, GIF)? Does this issue affect all images or only some of them?

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”