How would I view the template position layout?

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
vincitytaymo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

How would I view the template position layout?

Post by vincitytaymo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:35 am

Good day
In Joomla 1.6 how would I view the template position lay-out?

Thank you
Last edited by imanickam on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed the Subject to reflect the content of the post

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: How would I view the template position layout?

Post by imanickam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:45 am

Review of the document https://docs.joomla.org/Finding_module_ ... given_page would be of help.

Be known that once the option "Preview Module Positions" is Enabled, in the screen " Templates: Templates (Site)" you would notice a link against each template, to view the templates. You can click on the desired template's Preview link to view the template's layout.

Note:
You are using a vulnerable version of Joomla! The latest version of Joomla! is 3.8.12. You should plan to migrate the site to the latest version of Joomla! Please make sure to test the migration/upgrade of Joomla in a test environment before attempting it on the live site.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”