ERRO JHtml: :sortablelist neão suportado. Arquivo não encontrado

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
chrismarcoscq
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

ERRO JHtml: :sortablelist neão suportado. Arquivo não encontrado

Post by chrismarcoscq » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello
I installed the component "REALESTATEMANAGER", It was verified and installed successfully.
When you access the Administrator, Configuration, Reserve List, and 4 other items, the screen appears to configure only the Category and Houses item that causes the following error:
JHtml:: sortablelist not supported. File not found.

Can anyone help me fix this error?

Thank you
Chrimarcos

Olá
Instalei o componente "REALESTATEMANAGER", Foi verificado e instalado com sucesso.
Quando acesso no administrator os itens Configuração, Listagem de Reserva e mais 4 itens, aparece na tela para configurar, apenas o item Categoria e Casas(Houses) que acusa o seguinte erro:
JHtml: :sortablelist não suportado. Arquivo não encontrado.

Alguém pode me ajudar a corrigir esse erro?

Obrigado
Chrimarcos
RealManager02.jpg
RealManager01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chrismarcoscq
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: ERRO JHtml: :sortablelist neão suportado. Arquivo não encontrado

Post by chrismarcoscq » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:41 am

Hello
I installed the component "REALESTATEMANAGER", It was verified and installed successfully.
When you access the Administrator, Configuration, Reserve List, and 4 other items, the screen appears to configure only the Category and Houses item that causes the following error:
JHtml:: sortablelist not supported. File not found.

Can anyone help me fix this error?

Thank you
Chrimarcos

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”