Fatal error - dog rescue charity

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
LemonieL
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Fatal error - dog rescue charity

Post by LemonieL » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:06 am

A good many years ago I set up a website for a local dog rescue charity and to say I am rusty is an understatement. Unfortunately it's just me to try and fix this for them so I really could do with some help.

I added an sql database which has worked perfectly but is now throwing up the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare connection() (previously declared in /var/sites/h/homelesshounds.org.uk/public_html/[removed]/index.php:13) in /var/sites/h/homelesshounds.org.uk/public_html/[removed]/plugins/[removed].php on line 14

I have gone into the cPanel and followed the path but I cannot view/edit any text in both the destination files. Am not sure where to proceed from here. Can anybody help?

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Fatal error - dog rescue charity

Post by toivo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:11 am

Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”