Changing the year

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
zonkd
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Changing the year

Post by zonkd » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Hard to believe (for me), but after all the years of changing the year each year on my SailingtoPurgatory.com site, I can't find - forgotten, I guess I'll have to admit - where I change the year to 2021 on the footer.
I've searched, and crazily, I just can't find it. Be good if I could blame New Year's fun, but there wasn't any, and I've been a wowser for an almost unbelievable 21 years ...
Be grateful for some wise guidance, dear Experts.

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Changing the year

Post by toivo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:48 pm

The topic was moved here from the Joomla 3.x Administration forum. Joomla version 2.5 has been out of support for 6 years.

Check the modules assigned to the footer position. The HTML code starting with the tag <center>and containing the footer links and text may also have been added to the bottom section of the template, Light Shop.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”