Link problem

Discussion regarding Joomla! 2.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
juands
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Link problem

Post by juands » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 am

Hi to all,
I am a new Joomla user (beginner) and I am working with a step-by-step tutorial. I am having an issue creating a link that, according to the tutorial I am using, I am doing exactly the same, but when I click on the link for displaying an article it does not open on the frame that is supposed to open to, it is shown on a new page and also with the visuals all messed up.

I attach screenshots of the issue so it will be more easy to understand it, as you can see the "Home" information is displayed by default and everything looks OK (screenshot 1), but when I click on the menu for "¿Qué es Yoga?" it is displayed in a new page (screenshot 2)

Maybe it is something simple that I do not know, but it is messing with my learning process :)

Thanks for the help,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 2.5”