Contact Form does not appear

Discussion regarding Joomla! 2.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
BuzzT
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Contact Form does not appear

Post by BuzzT » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 pm

I set up a new website right now on Joomla 3.3.6.

I am not an expert in this field, but through some tutorials I now tried to set up a contact form on that site.

What I did:

I set up a contact, linked it to an e-mail address, made the form visible in the main contact settings and in the individual ones.

Then I set up a new menu item linked to this single contact and all I get, was the address information I put in and unfortunately no form.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks a lot

giddyup
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Contact Form does not appear

Post by giddyup » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 am

Have you checked your display settings. These define which fields will be visible. Also check "show contact form" and make sure that is correct.

For me, I prefer the flexibility and power of Breezing forms. Comes with a module or plugin to insert anywhere and you can layout your content around it.

deshea_01
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Contact Form does not appear

Post by deshea_01 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:54 pm

I have a similar issue.

Joomla Component Form Lite only loads a white screen.

It's the front end and back end that seems to be broken.
If you go to the website saintmarkbc.org and click on prayer request that's on the left, the page goes to a blank screen.

On the back end if you login to the administrator joomla dashboard and go to components => Forms => form lite you also get a blank screen

Please help.

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 2.5”