Trying to get property of non-object in factory.php error

Discussion regarding Joomla! 2.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Azmandius
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Trying to get property of non-object in factory.php error

Post by Azmandius » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 am

Hello,
I would need your help guys :) I'm suffering from this issue for long time:

From time to time my site (principiuldivin.md) hangs in a typical "waiting for server response" state.

Turned on error reporting to max. - no errors, no issues, just waiting... for response, and after some time (about 5 minutes) getting the typical Firefox message:
The connection has timed out
The server at principiuldivin.md is taking too long to respond.
Took a look in Firefox's firebug, the "Net" tab - nothing, empty.

This issue is gone by itself after some time.

Since i could not get to display any errors my self neither via Joomla, php.ini or .htaccess, i had to contact hosting support, to take a look at server logs.
They told me that the issue is probably about endless call to database, and because the first call didn't get proper response, all other calls just get into queue.

And that so far this is possible to solve this only by waiting until all calls get through, or by restarting server.

This is the error they get so in logs, multiple times:

Code: Select all

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in .../public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 223
I have Kunena 3.0.0, K2 v2.6.8, ZOO 3.0.12 but have no clue which one of them is causing the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.
AzBlog.me | Content & links worth checking.

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 2.5”