targeting pixel

Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 2.5. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 2.5 extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Spgroup
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

targeting pixel

Post by Spgroup » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I am trying to adding a targeting pixel to a clients website. I have tried adding it in the index.php file of the template with no luck. Has anyone ever encountered this problem?

The instructions for the targeting pixel say to add the targeting pixel to the index file of the main page.

joris85
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: targeting pixel

Post by joris85 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

can you be more specific what you want? I have no idea what you want and what you mean with targeting pixel. But maybe that is my bad :-)

Spgroup
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Spgroup » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm

I think this explains it a bit better than I could. Basically it is an advertising tool. https://retargeter.com/what-is-retarget ... es-it-work

architoner
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by architoner » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Spgroup wrote:I am trying to adding a targeting pixel to a clients website. I have tried adding it in the index.php file of the template with no luck. Has anyone ever encountered this problem?

The instructions for the targeting pixel say to add the targeting pixel to the index file of the main page.

Hello, use Google tag manager to add a targeting pixel. I use it to add google analytics, adwords conversion code and remarketing code.

Return to “Search Engine Optimization (Joomla! SEO) in Joomla! 2.5”