losing css main site j2.5 T3 V2

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ZAFreelance
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

losing css main site j2.5 T3 V2

Post by ZAFreelance » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Hello, I have a little problement on my Joomla site.

I am always with Joomla 2.5,
I use the t3 as V2 engine framework. the problem that arises now is that my site both losing css main site (template / xxx / css / ...) it the site will be completely disfigured ,

the cache system is activated. and times the amount of cache becomes more of a 1GB

an idea please !!!

sitesrus
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: losing css main site j2.5 T3 V2

Post by sitesrus » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 pm

When joomla gets older it can lose css, it's called web balding and sometimes it's hereditary from previous joomla versions and sometimes it just happens as joomla ages and isn't updated.

There's an extension called rogaine for joomla, check it out as it addresses this very problem.
I like working with Joomla :)

ZAFreelance
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by ZAFreelance » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:59 pm

thank you for your reply,

my website is joomla 2.5.28 day.
I noticed when I see the site of the shift or lose css, css loaded and that the plugin ( plugin / system / t3 / ...) and the original css found in template / .. . is not loaded ,

also another doubt, I think when the amount exceeds the cover of the stored 500Mb , site or CMS starts pardre good management of the cache, and this may be going to influence the general website ( loading , slow ) .
voila, frenchement no idea , I have each time to clear the cache and this will cause another problem of slow :(

really thank you :)

ZAFreelance
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by ZAFreelance » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Please can you give me more details about this extension

sitesrus
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by sitesrus » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 pm

lol. What I said was just garbage, I was messing with you.

If you're using third party extensions to combine and compress your static resources it could be breaking it, also when you load mixed content over http/https some resources are blocked, and sometimes javascript and css from third party extensions/templates conflict and cause issues.

You haven't provided enough information, you should start with a link to your website to evaluate the issue.
I like working with Joomla :)

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”