Removing Joomla Copyright & GNU info from a j2.5/VM3 template

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
UKF
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Removing Joomla Copyright & GNU info from a j2.5/VM3 template

Post by UKF » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi all,

This has probably been asked a number of times before, but I am trying to remove the following text "Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU". and a link to "Template Settings" in from a Template Monster Joomla 2.5/vm3 template? I have removed this link/footer from many templates in the past but this template is just baffling me and I cannot find what I am looking for. I would include the url but for some reason I am being blocked to I can't, but am happy to provide in a personal message if requested.

If someone could please advise me on the best way to proceed that would be fab!

Thanks in advance.

Jay

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Removing Joomla Copyright & GNU info from a j2.5/VM3 template

Post by imanickam » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:34 am

There are multiple Joomla! templates for VirtueMart in the site specified. What is the URL to download the template?

If it is a commercial template, suggest seeking help from the template developer. This will make sure that that you are not violating any "Terms and Conditions".
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”