Competition of developers

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
free-rebel
I've been banned!

Competition of developers

Post by free-rebel » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm

I think now start nice competition of developers who build extension for joomla ...
Now users can see with who they can count in future, who does not sleep and have perspective in future ...
bc. ''early bird, get worm'' :pop

I know, that develop something really good its not about to be the fastest and also, that great component need ussually more time to build it than simply template or module ...

But anyways ... now its question Joomla 1.6 is here, we can build great website with it, what you do for us ? It does not mean, that we can do nothing for you ... we can pay for that ...
Anybody can put hand to help, who know develop, can develop, who are rich, can pay that ;)
Who is poor and dont know how to develop, can ''bla bla'' on forum about migration or upgration :D

My situation - I would like build one directory website using Joomla 1.6 ... so I need to wait for now what will do Sobi and what will do Mosets ... I think in my situation the first bird get worm from me ;)

What about you ?

(not regular place for this kind of question ... bc. it can not be together with 1.5, bc. 1.6 is something different, something great - so first step its done and its done excellent )

:pop ... btw. this one is my favourite smile
I m Rebel ...

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”