VehicleManager pro vs. EXP Autos Pro ?

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Hagbart666
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

VehicleManager pro vs. EXP Autos Pro ?

Post by Hagbart666 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Hagbart666
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: VehicleManager pro vs. EXP Autos Pro ?

Post by Hagbart666 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm

No one ?

Hagbart666
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Hagbart666 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Is there no one how knows these systems ?

bgelman
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by bgelman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

EXP Autos Pro ! ! Its very good Component!! and more complex

Ing. Gelman Bruno
http://www.iconicwave.com

rotor
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by rotor » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:48 pm

I realise this is an old thread but will post for those that may still look for an answer to the same question.

I have both and made the decision regretably, to purchase EXP Autos Pro without really looking at the Ordasoft paid version.

EXP Autos Pro - very configurable, most things can be configured easily without problems from the backend. But Ive found a few problems that I can't fix without support at this stage.

Ordasoft may not be as configurable as EXP Autos Pro but it can easily be configured to run exactly the same as EXP Autos. And unlike EXP Autos Pro, Ordasoft does have support that responds in a timely manner :)
To be humble, is to know your place... to be humiliated, is to be put in your place ...

rotor
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by rotor » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

rotor wrote:I realise this is an old thread but will post for those that may still look for an answer to the same question.

I have both and made the decision regretably, to purchase EXP Autos Pro without really looking at the Ordasoft paid version.

EXP Autos Pro - very configurable, most things can be configured easily without problems from the backend. But Ive found a few problems that I can't fix without support at this stage.

Ordasoft may not be as configurable as EXP Autos Pro but it can easily be configured to run exactly the same as EXP Autos. And unlike EXP Autos Pro, Ordasoft does have support that responds in a timely manner :)
After owning EXP Autos for a little while now, I would just like to update my opinion - support and program. All of my questions have been answered and I am quite happy with the support given. The software is very configurable, I'm happy with EXP Autos.
To be humble, is to know your place... to be humiliated, is to be put in your place ...

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”