Invoicing system that allows importing invoices through CSV

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
fiuker23
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Invoicing system that allows importing invoices through CSV

Post by fiuker23 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 pm

I am trying to find an invoice management system that can do very specific things. My client currently uses [spam] for their in-office records. They are wanting a component in the backend of their site that can import clients AND their invoices for each client from a CSV file. This does not need a pay function. The client only wants it so they can generate frontend views of the invoices for each client through temporary links that can be email out from the component. Once a week they will update the database with the exported CSV file.

Recap:
Import Clients
Import Invoices and assign them to clients
Generate a frontend view and an email to the client with a link
No paygate needed

I have dug through countless invoicing apps trying to find one that can do this with no luck. Anyone have an idea or do I need to custom code this functionality into an existing one myself?

ranwilli
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Invoicing system that allows importing invoices through

Post by ranwilli » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:14 am

You probably could do this with Fabrik...
Don't HACK the Joomla! core, Instead "Extend" and/or "Override."
Stay ON the update path.
https://harpervance.com

Merrieray1
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

[spam] Customer Service Support

Post by Merrieray1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:21 am

If you are using more than one company files and it consumes your productive ours while identifying the company files. When you rely on [spam] for your business bookkeeping, then you must know about some [spam] preferences that make the accounting tasks easier and more convenient. For More details visit [spam] website or contact at toll free number 1-800-979-2975 for quick help & remote support from certified [spam] experts.

https://[spam].com/

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”