problem when transfer to new host

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
melita
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

problem when transfer to new host

Post by melita » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:26 pm

I have a site which recently I transferred to another host with akeeba kickstart. Now I'm Having some problems like this :

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in H:\root\home\meliaha-001\www\site1\modules\mod_globalnews\helper.php on line 136

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in H:\root\home\meliaha-001\www\site1\modules\mod_globalnews\helper.php on line 270

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in H:\root\home\meliaha-001\www\site1\templates\rt_affinity\html\mod_roknavmenu\default.php on line 41

The site name is www.melitahamstery.com.

Other problem is to log in joomla administration as sometimes it says 404 - Category not found but when i go back it will log in . Any one have an idea how to solve them? Thanks

micokelana
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: problem when transfer to new host

Post by micokelana » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:34 am

the sites currently going well, have you fixs that?
Jasa Pembuatan Website : https://www.kelanasolution.com
Jasa Pembuatan Website Company Profile: https://www.kelana.web.id

melita
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: problem when transfer to new host

Post by melita » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:02 am

Hi, yes as I searched the web and tried lot of codes and one of them worked fine after I put an error code before each line. the code is "error_reporting(E_Error);"

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”